HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1 is coming... it's only a matter of time. I'm in no hurry, especially if they use the time to make it the best Predator figure to date. Hopefully that's what they're doing. I have no problem at all with HT taking the Predator licenses in different directions.

I like the Lost Hunters idea, and I'll no doubt buy them as long as they all have something special that makes collecting them worth while. Looking forward to seeing what they've come up with at SDCC. :D

P1 is coming... it's only a matter of time. I'm in no hurry, especially if they use the time to make it the best Predator figure to date. Hopefully that's what they're doing. I have no problem at all with HT taking the Predator licenses in different directions.

I like the Lost Hunters idea, and I'll no doubt buy them as long as they all have something special that makes collecting them worth while. Looking forward to seeing what they've come up with at SDCC. :D

My thoughts exactly...no hurry here either.

i just hope the p1 pred does come before the commandos, because if it didnt then HT would really be taking the biscuit

I only, ONLY buy Predator collectibles, so when this does get released, I won't be feeling a lot of everyone else's pain.

Bring him on! The sooner, the better!

EDIT: If Pitu made it, I certainly hope he takes some video of the newer Predator items for us.

I'm pretty sure it's this one...

hottoyslosthunter.gif

losthunter.jpg

I'm really happy for all of you Pred fans, but I'm even happier that I don't feel the urge to buy all of these fantastic preds!
I'm having a hard time keeping up as it is...

yeah sabres , thats the borg predator , exactly who I thought it was.
The head looks very very similar if it isn't .
He wasn't exactly a main character even amongst the group of lost hunters so I'm pretty sure we can expect every single one of them. :rock

Back