1/6 Hot Toys - Knights of Ren [SPECULATION]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ST should have done a lot of things it didn't do. When info was first being leaked about Kylo, it sounded as if he was some Sith relic hunter with a band of fanatic followers, looking for ancient Jedi/Sith artifacts for some unknown reason, and them looking for Luke as part of that as well. I still mourn the loss of that version of TFA that never was lol.

Last edited:
Yep.

Having the Knights of Ren as a flashback backstory is a wasted opportunity. At least have the Knights current in the narrative, like Kylo's own personal "bounty Hunter" squad or something. If he's truly the new Supreme Leader, let him have a personal detachment of Knights (like Krennic's Death troopers)

Pretty much the current dramas have been flying around SW fanbase that Bob Iger admitted George was extremely frustrated with TFA, and called it "lack of originality and nothing new"...well at least the guy was not trying to demonize George in his latest biography book, which innitaly incited all this craps. Geroge did call them "whiteslavers" for a reason anyway.

To be fair, George's ideas for his sequel trilogy involving whills would've been doubling down on the midichlorians stuff. Playing it safe for TFA worked...for about 3-4 months when people started convincing themselves they wrote themselves into a corner. A premonition that would be proven correct two years after the fact.

As bad as George's story ideas for his ST may have been, I can guarantee you that we would've at least got new and vividly striking characters and vehicle designs. No matter how you feel about the PT, you can't argue that we got some incredible and awesome looking characters and ships.. A list too long to even bother referencing how many new popular and fan favorite things came from the PT.

For every slap on the forehead story plot, we got lot's of eye candy and memorable new characters. For that reason alone, I still would've rather had George's vision than Disney's. It's his world and characters, his playground that we were invited to, his journey. Your either along for the ride, or you can get off any time after any stop.

George will always be the father of Star Wars. Disney simply became the caretaker and has made a mess of things.. :(

Just saw a pic of the Hasbro TVC figure and I think it?s the Monk(?), but labeled ?Knight of Ren? so I?m guessing if they make more will they just be numbered? :lol :dunno

The naming convention of the KoR figure makes me believe they are not significant at all in the movie.

Yeah, I believe The Monk, The Rogue etc were only taken from the Art of TFA Book. If they're not even giving them names at this point then that's definitely not a good sign.

Names of even the obscure characters always come out with the toys. Then again I guess we haven't seen too many toys of these guys just yet ??

Who knows.

Still like the Rogue (first one) the best...nice images though.

Interesting that other than the same old FO troopers, they are pretty prominent on the character list below.
Maybe HT will make a KoR figure. They're about the only new cool thing in this movie.

TROS-16.jpg
TROS-13.jpg
TROS-14.jpg
TROS-15.jpg

Characters.jpg

What does the Rogue have on his belt ? A lightsaber or pistol ?

If it's a lightsaber, he just went up a notch in my want for HT to make him !

He's even got Batman gauntlets !

Monk and Rogue are the two that I want them to make... all 6 would be chill, but I'd be stoked just to have Monk and ROgue with my TFA Kylo

Back