Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Keaton Batman?

• Would Buy

Votes: 248 65.6%
  • Would Not Buy

Votes: 57 15.1%
  • Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics

Votes: 73 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already posted somewhere in this tread somethinga bout the licence, that Hot toys HAS the batman licence.....there is no difference between the Nolan movies and the Burton movies, they are all under the same licence..

edit: here is that post I meant about the license that was obtained by hot toys for the Bat-franchise
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1602456#post1602456

"People had been reporting that the reason that HT had spent so much money is because they got a Master License for the Batman franchise. Meaning they could go back and do the prior films. Its been speculated that they'll go back once finished with TDK and revisit the prior films like they have with the Predator license so it'll be interesting if all of that gets flushed out. It'll also be interesting to see what likenesses they'll be able to use since a lot of that is after the fact and the actor's likeness agreements if any may not still be on the books over at WB"

With all due respect, there's actually nothing that approaches confirmed fact that Hot Toys has anything other than a Dark Knight and a (potentially) expired Batman Begins license. All that is referenced is unspecified people reporting and speculating. I would not be at all surprised if, since the series was rebooted, Warner Bros and/or DC don't want characters or likenesses from the other films produced to muddy up the franchise.

Nothing beats the 89/returns batmobile!

:lecture The BEST batmobile ever. I would love a 1:6 version from HT.

hehe I was just kidding ;)

Although I am very excited to receive the HT Tumbler, I would be even more excited if Hot Toys would make the '89 batmobile in the same scale :horror:horror:horror.

Just imagine the scale and the detail you would get, and that cockpit that would open and seeing those nice seats and switches and the tv-screen etc etc :horror

It would definitely be cool :google

I have the Hot Wheels die-cast version, it's very good.

I have it to, and it is cool, but a 1/6th would be better :)

I would not be at all surprised if Warner Bros and/or DC don't want characters or likenesses from the other films produced to muddy up the franchise.

what do you mean? that you wouldn't be surprised if WB-DC wouldn't allow Hot Toys to make 1/6th figures-vehicles of the Burton universe?

what do you mean? that you wouldn't be surprised if WB-DC wouldn't allow Hot Toys to make 1/6th figures-vehicles of the Burton universe?
Yeah kinda sounds like that's what he meant... I can see why some might think that but I doubt it's true. I can imagine they possibly wouldn't want mass market toys from older movies available but I don't think they would be that bothered about collector figures such as Hot Toys.
Saying that, there are a few good arguments/reasons in here to suggest that Hot Toys themselves wouldn't want to make them for the near future anyway.

Yeah kinda sounds like that's what he meant... I can see why some might think that but I doubt it's true. I can imagine they possibly wouldn't want mass market toys from older movies available but I don't think they would be that bothered about collector figures such as Hot Toys.
Saying that, there are a few good arguments/reasons in here to suggest that Hot Toys themselves wouldn't want to make them for the near future anyway.

near future, okay, but in 10 years for now, who knows :)

Look at predator 1....more than 20 years since the movie?

batman_xl_01--film-A.jpg

Where is our Keaton batman figure Hot Toys??????

=Riko;1774524]near future, okay, but in 10 years for now, who knows :)

The world could end in ten years, i expect a Keaton batman figure within 2 years.

it would be cool, duuuh :)

I could happen

but its not for now I predict, but hopefully sooner than we think

coco lies! he lies! he will buy AT LEAST 3 :chew

your new avatar makes me scared coco. why you do this :monkey2

Alright, you got me there.:eek:

And you should be scared...very scared.:anya2

Wait a minute, wrong smiley. :devil There we go. That's better.

Isn't there a rumour that HT has the DC licence for the films? Seeing as how Reeve stuff is trickling out I would expect an announcement soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back