Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Keaton Batman?

• Would Buy

Votes: 248 65.6%
  • Would Not Buy

Votes: 57 15.1%
  • Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics

Votes: 73 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If HT does a 89 Keaton then we have to have a Nicolson Joker. This is the film that started the Legacy it only makes sense to make figs from them. I would buy anything from Orignal and Returns. Bug Hot Toys on their Facebook page:lol

Last edited:
Would buy this in a heart beat. I know HT wouldn't let us down with the sculpt or details so I would just get it, no need to worry haha. But I agree with what is being said that if Keaton gets made we need a Nicholson Joker to go with him

I put loads of links on their Facebook page recently. I e-mail them once a month. They know the demand is there. I figure when they went to WB for Superman, they would negotiate for the Bat too. I always say that we have no evidence that are or aren't making it - we could still be surprised in the next few weeks. I know it is my Grail, and I'm being patient.

Definitely!
Also Nicholson Joker, "Returns" Batman and Catwoman
Those are iconic and should be a no brainer.

Since we already have a Reeves Superman petition going, why not get one going to Keaton Batman - which so many of us want!

Let's see if we can get HT to gives us a DX Batman from the original movie...:naughty

Also - please try to refrain from making this thread into a Nolan/Bale vs. Burton/Keaton face off. The purpose of this thread is simply to gauge interest and suggestions for a HT run on the old movies. Thanks!

Great idea man!

I get the feeling there's a good chance of this happening within the next 12 months... Once HT announce the Reeves Supes I think Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker will be the next major DC figures - apart from GL of course

Put me down on the list of wanting a Keaton batman, one of my favorite movies of all time. Always thought he was the best.

I like the Keaton Batman costume much better than the Bale one...so I am down for this.

Count me in, and i think that one is coming for next year, haven't you guys noticed that HT began to make a Chris Reeve Superman, after DC Direct started doing those awful statues and of course the less impressive and a waste o opportunity "Cinemaquette" So Dc Direct is making a MK Batman and Toynamy made some props of 89 Batman, my hopes are high that we shall see a Keaton announced later this year or next year!

I personally would prefer the BATMAN RETURNS version of Keaton.

His suit is slicker and the cowl looks so much better.

Would really love to see a Keaton Batman. Hopefully Hot Toys has this on their radar.

I have a feeling that if we got Burton Batman figures from Hot Toys, they would start with 'Returns' just to piss us off and make us wait for 89' Batman and Joker like they did with Blade II. I really wouldn't mind as long as we got figures from the first two flicks in the long run. I really wouldn't mind a 1/6 Pfeiffer Catwoman or DeVito Penguin either. What would really take the cake would be Any Burton Batman vehicles from Hot Toys.

Reeves Superman, Keaton Bats, and Nicholson Joker......with them my super hero collecting would be complete

Talking about the vehicles and stuff, it would be cool to get the Bat-Ski Boat from BATMAN RETURNS.

I personally would prefer the BATMAN RETURNS version of Keaton.

His suit is slicker and the cowl looks so much better.

I also prefer the returns suit (loved that movie and thought it was better than the original), hopefully they get to it, but it would be awesome if they started with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back