Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Keaton Batman?

• Would Buy

Votes: 248 65.6%
  • Would Not Buy

Votes: 57 15.1%
  • Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics

Votes: 73 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mine was labeled as a V2, or V2.5... he's made a number of modifications over time. Mine was has a solid cowl and no ankle articulation.

Its a great looking figure and if you have a Joker to go with him... its even better :rock

jokerlesa.jpg

d.jpg

I think mine was labeled as a V2, or V2.5... he's made a number of modifications over time. Mine was has a solid cowl and no ankle articulation.

Its a great looking figure and if you have a Joker to go with him... its even better :rock

Yes, that's right. The headsculpt on your particular Batman was molded from the old Tsukuda model kit. The head sculpt on the one I have was molded from the Billiken kit...which is why the looks are different.

jokerlesa.jpg

d.jpg

who makes that joker and how much is it? I'm not a fan fo jack joker but that is wicked!

It's a limited run custom figure that sometimes pops up on ebay. I believe it was around $150 when it first came out - but I'm not sure what it costs now.

I think the low-end price for the Joker is now around $250-$300... but the head on him is a custom from Figuremaster Les and that will run you another $75-$100.

yeah i would also love for hot toys to make batman figures with keaton and a joker from that movie. it would be super awesome!!!!

I think that THAT joker would go good with a first appearance Jim Carrey Riddler and a Sonar Suit Batman. We need that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back