Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me in the minority, but I actually like the costume...even like that they managed to put in the lightning "ears" and that the Flash actually has some "running shoes" on...or at least boots that resemble them more than any other incarnation of the character. You'd think a running superhero would rather go for the function of running shoes rather than combat boots...

It does look less "cobbled together" and sleeker than anticipated, but it's better than I thought it'd turn out for a first try. If anything, I think they should've given him a cruddier-looking costume (a la Homecoming Spidey's home-made outfit) to start out with...and then Waynetech upgrades him.

Not a fan of this suit design at all.

Did you have this reaction when you saw the suit design?

Issues with the costume aside, its grown on me over time, and This will most likely be the only JL fig I pick up. I like to pick up all the variations of my favorite characters. Have most of the Cap versions from the MCU, love seeing the evolution of the suits in the display case.

As much as I would love an official CW version (season 4 suit) fig from HT, which I woould prefer over this, I’m not gunna hold my breath on that happening any time. Also, Sideshows fig is M.I.A.

The Ezra likeness is off.

But the figure does look cool in running pose with the lighting.

I actually like the costume, I just hate all the wires holding it together, but I know its home made and his suite will no doubt get upgraded into a proper one by Alfred by his solo film.

I quess this and other figures from JL will be around even after year after their release according how good the movie is (it isn't).

I try to enjoy every movie so i had a good time watching it. But if you want me to be objective, it's a classic DC. Messy, far from smooth storytelling, weak CGI, ...

Man its such a bummer to read similar things from the few reviews I've seen so far. I was really hoping that bringing on Whedon would improve its chances. I knew it was never going to be Avengers good but it had to be better than BvS... Now I'm not so sure. I'm thinking Affleck might be doubting his future as Batman if this movie bombs.

Man its such a bummer to read similar things from the few reviews I've seen so far. I was really hoping that bringing on Whedon would improve its chances. I knew it was never going to be Avengers good but it had to be better than BvS... Now I'm not so sure. I'm thinking Affleck might be doubting his future as Batman if this movie bombs.

Whedon came in to finish the project for zack, it’s still zacks movie. Or should I really say it’s still the “WB suits” movie which is why the DCEU is pretty much incoherent crap. Which is a shame because their really is good talent involved with all the projects. I liked the suit and the darkness to batman in BVS. I don’t like that WB didn’t have the balls to push on with that. Hate they try to copy Marvel.

Watched it.. CGI not polished. No grounding to realism like BvS.
Prefer BvS personally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back