Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is outrageous. But, he does look a bit like Eddie Van Halen's guitar. Decisions, decisions.

The scratches on his helmet suggest he encounters quite a bit of wear running. . .seems like his eyeballs should be jello.

Awesome, at least he can pose great

a1d8de53bcd2ff8db9705fba05161cc8.jpg

I'm wondering how they can pull that pose off with a normal stand without him overbalancing. He doesn't appear to have any special attachment points on the foot or somewhere ?? Anyway, still glad that it's possible as that is a must have pose possibility.

View attachment 375109

I'm wondering how they can pull that pose off with a normal stand without him overbalancing. He doesn't appear to have any special attachment points on the foot or somewhere ?? Anyway, still glad that it's possible as that is a must have pose possibility.

Look again it’s the crotch grabber stand, if that is positioned right, it can balance the HT figure because they usually aren’t heavy weight wise

Look again it’s the crotch grabber stand, if that is positioned right, it can balance the HT figure because they usually aren’t heavy weight wise

OK, but as karamazov80 said, look at him the wrong way and he'll fall over.

No doubt one of the first mods people will be looking to improve on. Probably only need a small removable peg in the foot and base. Or magnets in the feet like some did with Spiderman.

As far as looking like it does in the movie, this figure looks amazing... Was hoping for an unmasked sculpt and that will likely be the deal breaker. Comes with a batarang from the scene of him out of his flash suit though :dunno

I think i'm just gonna wait to see what his outfit looks like in Flashpoint (if they do end of moving forward with it). So far tactical bats is the only must have figure from this line for me... I hope they do the villains.

Hmmmm, not too keen on it. Also looking more at the Wonder Woman sculpt I don't think it's as much an improvement as people claim over the BvS. Hopefully these all improve! (and there isn't a year wait!)

I think it looks great.
I wasn't much of a fan when i first saw the costume, but it's grown on me. I'm not sure I'll have the funds for the entire Justice League, but it is tempting...

As for the cost, I really don't understand the "bare bones" argument. Both this and Aquaman have very intricate suits that require special tooling. It's not like a simple suit of cloth, these things need moulds, tooling, research, etc... they must be quite expensive to produce.
I mean, I'm not happy at how expensive these figures have become (my first Hot Toys were the Colonial Marines, which cost me all of 75 dollars each!), but I don't see them as "bare bones" either.

Not Hot Toys' fault but I really am now only able to fully appreciate how terrible this version of the Flash's suit is...BOTH TV versions blow this out of the water...and I am a DC movie fan for the record. The other issue is timing Dec 2018 means Jan - Feb 2019...will a lot of people really want this by then...

I really want to like this, and it’s not Hot Toys’ fault entirely, but this figure is hideous. It looks like DC Comics mashed up with Transformers. Probably moreso the overall design I’m not a fan of, but I didn’t hate it when I saw it in the trailers, however seeing this figure literally caused an involuntary wtf reaction. A 90’s John Wesley Shipp would beat this by miles.

That side profile dome looks like ET to me lol. Guess that’s the costume.
5cf778e928251568f5c41551de928008.jpg

Definitely has some Max Headroom going on...

How does HT keep pushing these prototype photos with such glaring mistakes? I'm sure it'll likely be fixed but that's pretty obvious.

i1zsrkaebwx7e7gm3rmt.jpg

Back