Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.... if all the reviews I seen were true well at least honest enough to reflect how movie goers will feel then I say... invest in this license now because who knows if WB won’t put an end to the DCEU. Seems like the rumors might be true on Ben talking about leaving the role of batman, I mean if you keep talking about it your obviously not happy with the direction of the studio?? If WB couldn’t make a solid movie with their amazing team the JLA! Then how the hell can they succeed with the rest of their plans??its not about being better then Marvel or being like Marvel it’s about doing your characters justice..

Whedon came in to finish the project for zack, it’s still zacks movie. Or should I really say it’s still the “WB suits” movie which is why the DCEU is pretty much incoherent crap. Which is a shame because their really is good talent involved with all the projects. I liked the suit and the darkness to batman in BVS. I don’t like that WB didn’t have the balls to push on with that. Hate they try to copy Marvel.

Yeah it would be one thing if they were simply trying to embrace the slightly lighter and more optimistic tone of WW (which I think would have been a perfectly reasonable thing to do), but instead it sounds like they've skipped all the way over to the jokier, quippier style of Marvel. Which is just not what I wanted for the DCEU at all.

That's the result of WB "Marvelizing" their films- hope I still like it

Perhaps when we watch it Friday you can explain the realism it lost from BvS.

I don’t get how a movie containing an alien who happens to look, speak etc like a human that can fly and has super powers is remotely realistic. That’s just for starters ...😛

That's the result of WB "Marvelizing" their films- hope I still like it
I was unwhelmed by JL.
Or my expectation was different..
Anyway, others might like it...
Not a bad movie in anyway.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I don't understand how a huge movie like this with a $300mil budget can have problems with the digital effects

you'd think that would be something they'd be able to easily get right especially with how advanced CGI is now

hell, I had no idea black panther was entirely CGI in every scene where he's fully suited up in civil war until the film makers said so

I think at this point I'm just going to hope it's not the rushed and choppy mess that Suicide Squad was, which is the only movie so far I just did not like at all.

It has same or even worse reviews. Might be because of high hopes for JL tho.

It has same or even worse reviews. Might be because of high hopes for JL tho.

I made sure I went in with low expectations. Always better that way.

Must say I was unimpressed with the CGI for Steppenwolf. Mouth to text synchronisation was terrible. I also thought to myself is Disney and ILM so far ahead ?

But generally I thought the movie was ok. Not epic but ok. As I've said it feels more like an intro movie to ask the new characters etc. Like a setup to future movies.

Superman and Batman first meeting is pretty good though. [emoji3]

and afterwards what Batman says on the grass....haha

Exactly.... Hahahaha...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

eh I think they're screwed no matter what way they go with the DCEU. People complained MoS and BvS are too dark and now JL is too much like Marvel and too light?

Personally I think the team worked well together and they were likable. Now that they've got the origin story out of the way they can build on from that.

I enjoyed Flash in the film and this figure is a must for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I liked the movie don't get me wrong, however I didn't love the Flash soooooo much. He was good, but I somehow always had a comparison to Spiderman in my head. I mean they are both the source of light humour of their groups, but I just had the feeling Tom Holland was funnier.

OK it was perhaps different humour, and Spiderman had the advantage of being the first, but he wasn't written as well.

Anyway, I'm probably going to get killed in this thread with comments like this. Just my opinion though.

I am really a supporter of DCEU movies. I think this JL to me ranked the same as SS. Around a 6-7...
But you know what, i gave BvS the same rating in the theatrical cut... but then I watched the EU, it became a masterpiece.
MOS and BvS still stands at 9.5 for me..
WW is trailing at 8.5 maybe, not masterpiece, but I can't fault it.
So WB, show me the Zack's Director's Cut!! I need to know the original vision.

Self nagging, done.. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I liked the movie don't get me wrong, however I didn't love the Flash soooooo much. He was good, but I somehow always had a comparison to Spiderman in my head. I mean they are both the source of light humour of their groups, but I just had the feeling Tom Holland was funnier.

OK it was perhaps different humour, and Spiderman had the advantage of being the first, but he wasn't written as well.

Anyway, I'm probably going to get killed in this thread with comments like this. Just my opinion though.

WhAt both studios screwed up was they made flash and Spider-Man like unable to find their way without the help of another big name character. That bothers me because both these characters probably can bust major ass I don’t know that bothered me about homecoming.

WhAt both studios screwed up was they made flash and Spider-Man like unable to find their way without the help of another big name character. That bothers me because both these characters probably can bust major ass I don’t know that bothered me about homecoming.

I guess they're the young newbies still "finding themselves" and their powers, while the older pros give guidance. Automatically gives a bit of variety in the group I suppose.

Back