Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they're the young newbies still "finding themselves" and their powers, while the older pros give guidance. Automatically gives a bit of variety in the group I suppose.

True that. I mean I liked the new approach with having tony stark involved but kinda annoyed with all the tech in the spidey suit, kinda strips away the real strengths of Parker/ Spider-Man. Flash I mean I guess it works, could have been toned down a little oh well it’s a foundation now like others have stated so hopefully the movie does good and everybody stays on board and we can finally progress with some sorta direction.

WhAt both studios screwed up was they made flash and Spider-Man like unable to find their way without the help of another big name character. That bothers me because both these characters probably can bust major ass I don’t know that bothered me about homecoming.

It’s yet to be seen with the flash in the DCEU/DCFilms...

But the beauty of that for Homecoming was that ultimately Spidey didn’t need Tonys suit to take down SPOILERS the Vulture. Nor all the extra “instant kill” etc features of the suit. And SPOILERS he ends up not taking up Tony’s offer in the end. He comes to terms with his original decision to become Spider-Man. To look out for his neighborhood (the little guy) for the time being. In the end showing that all he really needed was himself. Not Tony’s approval or a spot on the Avengers

End of my short rant :) I just really loved Homecoming.

It’s yet to be seen with the flash in the DCEU/DCFilms...

But the beauty of that for Homecoming was that ultimately Spidey didn’t need Tonys suit to take down SPOILERS the Vulture. Nor all the extra “instant kill” etc features of the suit. And SPOILERS he ends up not taking up Tony’s offer in the end. He comes to terms with his original decision to become Spider-Man. To look out for his neighborhood (the little guy) for the time being. In the end showing that all he really needed was himself. Not Tony’s approval or a spot on the Avengers

End of my short rant :) I just really loved Homecoming.

I guess when you put it that way, it wasn’t so much an invasion on the character since he does what you have stated. Hands down Keaton probably best MCU villian. Love the car talk scene!

I liked the flash. He was entertaining to say the least. Probably pre ordering this as long as I can use gift cards on pre orders I already put an NRD on.

I guess when you put it that way, it wasn’t so much an invasion on the character since he does what you have stated. Hands down Keaton probably best MCU villian. Love the car talk scene!

Yeah! That was great. I really like the scene where he confronts him as well. Wish there was more of that. They’re most likely to move on from Toomes but I hope we get more of him down the line.

Changed my mind. I will get him. He is awesome in the movie. Too much to ignore him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You getting the full lineup Futurion ? Would look pretty epic, regardless if you love or hate the film having all the figures would rock !

Yup, 'm going for it. But Aquaman is an easy pass so far. I really don't like the sculpt. I will have to wait for the final product to decide. Or wait for his solo movie.

I just watched the film. I'm glad the reviews did not put me off. I know everyone's taste is different, but I really enjoyed it. I went with my wife and 3 other friends and they all had great things to say.

The CGI was on and off in some spots but that did not take away from the movie in my opinion. The main thing I got from many reviews was the pacing. I found it fine, but to each there own. I suggest you watch it for yourself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just watched the film. I'm glad the reviews did not put me off. I know everyone's taste is different, but I really enjoyed it. I went with my wife and 3 other friends and they all had great things to say.

The CGI was on and off in some spots but that did not take away from the movie in my opinion. The main thing I got from many reviews was the pacing. I found it fine, but to each there own. I suggest you watch it for yourself.

Smart man- you can think on your own. The trolls over on the JL movie thread are gleefully patting each other on the back about how "bad" it is. Laughable

Smart man- you can think on your own. The trolls over on the JL movie thread are gleefully patting each other on the back about how "bad" it is. Laughable

Reminds me why I don't visit those threads.

The movie was a blast. Can’t wait to see it again on Tuesday with some friends. And can’t wait to pre order all the figures.
My brother just asked if I want to see it with him. Hasn't seen it yet. I sure don't mind seeing it again.

I really liked the movie and was pleasantly surprised with the flash. I didn't really expect to like Ezra Miller but he pulled it off pretty well. I think I'll pick up the figure.

Back