Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great sculpt seems a bit off maybe just the photos but does look amazing. Will be ordering soon.

I'm pretty impressed so far. I like it well enough to go ahead and pre order.

I decided to p.o this not having to pay a NRD I figure like others have said what really could flash come with? I guess your right another mouth would of been cool but oh well. I got a year maybe more depending what happens before this figure releases so see then if I want it. Maybe I’ll enjoy him so much in the movie I’ll have to have it! Deff want to see the final product articulation because if he can’t be put in a running pose then what’s the point?haha

Awful price for a such barebone figure. This license is freakin expensive. Well, i'll wait for a sale two years from now. Nowhere to rush if it's not a Bat.

Wonder Woman taught me a lesson to not buy a first release figure if you know there are foreseeable next one coming.
Something tells me Hot Toys know this as well and not spending 100% effort on first figure (of more to come)

They say success of Justice League will determine the fate of stand-alone Flash movie.
If the JL movie does well, then they will do a Flash movie and I'll get the figure from that movie.
If movie tanks, probably I'll loose interest and not get it..

Here is my quick 'Hhmmm' list
- Body shape : I thought they made his waist too thick. But actually his upper chest is too small and legs too short for proportion
00.jpg

- his cheek area and jaw area is too smooth - also helmet top shape is slightly too tall and neck is too thin. Pattern on helmet and neck is too big
01.jpg

Yeah the outfit could probably be refined a bit more, but it still looks pretty close to me. And this isn't exactly an iconic costume or version of the character, so these minor inaccuracies don't really bother me much.

Yeah the outfit could probably be refined a bit more, but it still looks pretty close to me. And this isn't exactly an iconic costume or version of the character, so these minor inaccuracies don't really bother me much.

It's your money and your opinion which I respect.
My opinion is that when you spend $200+, you should demand something better (for yourself and others)

Look at the release date. They have time to revise based on feedback if they care to improve themselves. And imagine if they get this better, next one will be even better! :D

Wonder Woman taught me a lesson to not buy a first release figure if you know there are foreseeable next one coming.
Something tells me Hot Toys know this as well and not spending 100% effort on first figure (of more to come)

They say success of Justice League will determine the fate of stand-alone Flash movie.
If the JL movie does well, then they will do a Flash movie and I'll get the figure from that movie.
If movie tanks, probably I'll loose interest and not get it..

Here is my quick 'Hhmmm' list
- Body shape : I thought they made his waist too thick. But actually his upper chest is too small and legs too short for proportion
View attachment 375151

- his cheek area and jaw area is too smooth - also helmet top shape is slightly too tall and neck is too thin. Pattern on helmet and neck is too big
View attachment 375152

Wow, You spotted so many things I wouldn't have seen. The neck area especially now stands out as wrong. Also parts of the red armour and not shiny enough in your last side by side pic. I hope HT see this and make those few alterations. I still think its good for a prototype, a few tweaks and it will be a winner.

I like the look of him, great textures and details. Ezra's youthful exuberance comes through on the sculpt. While the gallery of shots is impressive, I wonder if the figure will really be able to achieve those extreme splayed legs action poses? If so, terrific. ...

Now here's hoping that the movie is good. ....

Back