Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had another look through the Facebook pics for JL Superman. Despite all the discussion here about headsculpts etc I really love the body on this figure. I assume this is already the updated body which I believe was written in the description. Like BvS Batman a bulky Batman and Superman look great IMO.

26840610_10155201159302344_6978231336578601128_o.jpg

Looks more muscular to me, but it can be the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks identical in the prototype pics. I like the BvS body apart from the issue of not being to get his arms close to his sides in a natural position. If they fix that I'll be happy.

OK I was going by the description which says "Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulation". As I don't have the BvS version I thought maybe this version is different. But I just checked and they wrote almost the same for the BvS description too.

So the "Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulation" is a red herring.

OK I was going by the description which says "Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulation". As I don't have the BvS version I thought maybe this version is different. But I just checked and they wrote almost the same for the BvS description too.

So the "Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulation" is a red herring.

I dunno, it might have subtle differences or be improved before release. Just going off those prototype pics it's hard to notice any changes right now but still a long time for them to work on it.

The abs look a little different to me at times, like they capture the plating look of JL a bit better. Otherwise, it looks the same. And frankly, there isn't really a need to update the body. It's a pretty great fig, imo. Any cost of developing a new body should be reallocated to a new and accurate headsculpt.

The abs look a little different to me at times, like they capture the plating look of JL a bit better. Otherwise, it looks the same. And frankly, there isn't really a need to update the body. It's a pretty great fig, imo. Any cost of developing a new body should be reallocated to a new and accurate headsculpt.

:exactly:

Is the hair part on the head sculpt the opposite side to the movie and why does he always looks so serious? he wasn't so much on JL, that sculpt makes him look grumpy and boring...

It's the BvS sculpt. They just grabbed the BvS version, repainted the body aaaand done. $245 please.

So no new headsculpt
Bvs body with different paint app
Lighter suit
And a led headsculpt that looks more in sync with Mos hair than Bvs or JLA.
Hot toys Hot toys Hot toys...

I dunno, it might have subtle differences or be improved before release. Just going off those prototype pics it's hard to notice any changes right now but still a long time for them to work on it.

Both this and the BvS are new bodies compared the original Man of Steel body, but yes this and the BVS are the same body

I'm going to have to watch the original Superman again. I remember that scene so vividly as a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back