Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you will have some competition. All part out shop will probably put this head on auction and it will sell for around $150-200.
At that price, you might actually want to buy the whole figure and sell the rest as part out yourself.

It won't go for that much. Most parted out HT heads will go for $80-100 on eBay.

Yeah? Check Alien Ripley head for example.
Actually there might be cheaper replica heads if the demand is high enough.
That might be better bet

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but they normally sell for a lot less. There's even a few original DX headsculpts on eBay for $100 or so.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but they normally sell for a lot less. There's even a few original DX headsculpts on eBay for $100 or so.

Look..Some sells for$50 Some sells for $150. We all know that.
The demand for this angry LED head will be high for all BvS and MoS Sup owners, so I'm guessing it's gonna be on higher side.
No need to argue about some head is selling for less

And one more added to my ever growing list of preorders! Issues aside, I'm excited for this one. MoS was my very first hot toy and still my absolute fav next to the AOU Cap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

They showed Gladiator Hulk with the previous headsculpt at SDCC and went up for preorder with it only to reveal an updated headsculpt in December. I give it a 5% chance.

The specs state a "newly painted head sculpt." That tells me it is indeed simply a repaint of the BvS sculpt. The BvS figure's specs stated a "newly developed head sculpt," so even though the BvS figure used the MoS sculpt as a placeholder at many conventions, you at least knew it was just a placeholder.

The "newly developed head sculpt" for this figure is considered the gritted teeth LED heat vision sculpt, which is still an inaccurate sculpt for JL because it still uses the BvS hairstyle to match the mere repaint of the BvS sculpt.

I know, I was just trying to be optimistic with the 5% chance hoping the sheer amount of complaints over the hairstyle and expression would render the good folks at HT to do the right thing. Don’t crush my dreams!

Who am I kidding I’m getting this anyway. I missed the BVS version.

I know, I was just trying to be optimistic with the 5% chance hoping the sheer amount of complaints over the hairstyle and expression would render the good folks at HT to do the right thing. Don’t crush my dreams!

Who am I kidding I’m getting this anyway. I missed the BVS version.

Don't worry it's just Silverstars "besserwisser" writing style. I've given up taking offence.

I don't like the DCU but I love the bright colours on this Superman. What do folks consider to be the best Cavill sculpt? I like MOS the best from photos but haven't owned any of them.

Are there any pics of what this looks like without the LED feature active, on the heatvision sculpt? I might be willing to upgrade from the MOS Supes just to be able to display that look.

Tom, the MOS sculpt is pretty good. Not perfect. Same with the BvS and JLA. If the next iteration of Superman turns out to feature a new sculpt, I’d bet on that one as being the definitive figure.

I may even sell the light up headsculpt. But then there is always the issue of re-sale. Need to then decide if it's a keeper or not.

Cavill and Gal are still in (despite what happens with Batman) right ?

I don't like the DCU but I love the bright colours on this Superman. What do folks consider to be the best Cavill sculpt? I like MOS the best from photos but haven't owned any of them.

This head sculpt is by far the best one I have ever seen, only my personal taste of course.

28033890639_8eea5b79c2_b.jpg

Are there any pics of what this looks like without the LED feature active, on the heatvision sculpt? I might be willing to upgrade from the MOS Supes just to be able to display that look.

Tom, the MOS sculpt is pretty good. Not perfect. Same with the BvS and JLA. If the next iteration of Superman turns out to feature a new sculpt, I’d bet on that one as being the definitive figure.

:lol:lol:lol

38915633325_2a45ae2456_b.jpg

Thanks!

He looks like a blind Sith. o_O

I’m good with the MOS for now. Guess I’ll wait to see how the next Superman turns out. :dunno

That must be a real life photo run through some filter to look like a figure :lecture

Back