Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so ready to preorder him, but I am terrified that they will release an exclusive or deluxe version in a week. That's just my luck. Freaking happened with civil war cap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yeah, that's always possible, but I doubt it. Remember that the exclusive Civil war Cap was a "movie promo" edition that was released just as the movie was being released in theaters. Hard to say how fast this will sell out. I delayed on ordering the BvS supes and it sold out faster than i expected.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

It just depends on what color tones you like. I've never liked the dark, drab colors of the suit in the past two films. The brighter suit is exactly how Superman should look to me.

I've got the BvS figure and a Tony Mei Alex Ross Superman and the difference is like night and day.

The price also doesn't seem all that shocking either. Includes a second sculpt with LEDs, which at the minimum will sell for $60. It's only listed for $35 more than the BvS figure.

Last edited:
This is going to give a blind man stare when the lights are off.... Reminds me of Ultron Prime all over again... Hard to justify the price point considering the barebones release...

does it bother anyone else that his teeth don't match either? Henry doesn't have perfect bottom teeth like it shows in the figure, I might be crazy
Man-of-Steel-Henry-Cavill.jpg

if he had a new headsculpt I would buy him. I'v seen some custom made heat vision sculpts which look more accurate and handsome. mouth area is totally wrong. its worse than CGI one, and in my opinion that heat vision sculpt fits more to BvS

Aside from the hair, I wish they would've updated his bicep definition like they did for the rest the muscle pieces.

My guess is the bodies underneath both BVS and JL suits are the same.
The only differences I can tell are the JL suit is painted lighter and the re-designed chest emblem is placed lower.

39762188302_93bb074051_b.jpg

Pre ordered! My first HT Supes! Having kicking myself for missing both prior versions. I'm very excited to get this one. Now bring on the Rebirth Supes PF Pre order and I'm all set.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

January march 2019 woah

STandard 1 year lead-time. However they've been playing the game of "surprise" early delivery making most people happy it is coming early. In reality they are probably not 100% sure that far out with initial IW, Solo, Ep9 figures, etc etc coming.

Can someone please explain me why?! Why HT do not make a wired cape? Is that some kind of trick to leave this "feature" for some future version to make people buy it more likely? That wired cape on SS Bats isn't something i would write about to home, but it's ok. So what's the problem?

But never mind, selling my bvs version. I really like this bright blue.

Simple: wired capes suck. They never look natural. It's the only major mistake they made with their CR Supes. Perfect figure, ****** wired cape. Avoid them like the plague.

Hot Toys wired capes suck but that's not the case with a lot of custom capes. Unreal customs and Jaxon make great wired capes.

Simple: wired capes suck. They never look natural. It's the only major mistake they made with their CR Supes. Perfect figure, ****** wired cape. Avoid them like the plague.

I'm the same way, I've never been a fan of wired capes. Unless you plan on shaping it to make it look like the figure is standing in the middle of the Santa Ana winds, it doesn't have a natural drape to it and looks odd for a static pose.

I'll buy a parted out JL angry head, I hope the skin tone is the same as the BVS neck.

I'll buy a parted out JL angry head, I hope the skin tone is the same as the BVS neck.

I guess you will have some competition. All part out shop will probably put this head on auction and it will sell for around $150-200.
At that price, you might actually want to buy the whole figure and sell the rest as part out yourself.

Back