Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25018915_180755269329250_2033998474462101504_n (1).jpg

Nice custom indeed. I agree the expression has a bit of a blank, lifeless expression to it, but the JL likeness is really good.

As much as I want a more happy Head sculpt, I would kill for a bad ass angry one. Like a knightmare bat style with open mouth and blazing red and veiny eyes. 2 headsculpts please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

As much as I want a more happy Head sculpt, I would kill for a bad ass angry one. Like a knightmare bat style with open mouth and blazing red and veiny eyes. 2 headsculpts please.

Those would be cool, too.
They generally prefer using a neutral facial expression because they believe it is more a crowd pleaser.

Half smile would be the best close to a neutral facial expression, imho.
Here is another pic taken by others.

21fa09fa513d269775e647a45efbb2fb4316d82c.jpg

They generally prefer using a neutral facial expression because they believe it is more a crowd pleaser.

View attachment 384047
This one is close to the first photo you sent, just a smaller smirk. I'd like this onesuperman-1.jpg

View attachment 384047

Nice photos...where are they from?

I finally watched Justice League, my God I hate how Superman was used and written, really bums me out.

I finally watched Justice League, my God I hate how Superman was used and written, really bums me out.

I know right. I'm huge Superman and Henry Cavill fan but this movie doesn't exist for me. I wanted twice and I just don't want to watch it again. second time was even worse. I watched MOS and BvS around 25326236 times and still love it every time. I can feel the quality.

Surprised to hear that. I know a lot of folks don't like Justice League but Superman's role in the movie seemed to have been well received...minus the CGI mustache obviously.

Personally I thought the scene at the monument was one of the best in recent super hero movies.

Still hoping for an extended cut with more Snyder scenes put back in.

after all I have not got enough Superman on screen. second : character I love was totally different. most of his scenes was a reshoot. it was not serious enough, I had a feel I was watching some night show sketch. I hate myself saying that but that's how I feel. Monument fight was supposed to be around 10-15 minutes with parademons . not saying anything about visuals and rushed CGI. if this was a point they should change release date back in Summer when they started reshoots. Box office is talking about everything. maybe movie was received good by regular audience but most of the fans don't like it and I'm one of them.
P.S. I'm 99.9% sure if soundtrack was at the same level as in previous movies, I would like it more.

Completely agree about the soundtrack. That alone would have made for a better movie.

Elfman is a good composer , he has created amazing music but soundtrack for JL was out of place in my opinion.it felt rushed and generic. Zimmer and Junkie XL made such an epic OST which makes any scene 3 times better. I can't remember any theme from JL, not memorable at all. OK he used some classic stuff but come on. I still have chills after 1000 times when WW appears in BvS.

Back