Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope HT gets Clark's hair right on this. The other companies haven't, not even Prime 1.

Prime 1 already confirmed they'll fix that before release...not sure how they got it wrong in the first place.

Really looking forward to seeing what HT give us. Be very dissppointed if we don't get two sculpts when he comes with no other accessories. Batman gets mutliple face and eye options, a seperate Bruce sculpt plus a ton of accessories. No excuse if they cheap out on Superman.

As long as they do a smiling sculpt with a good likeness I'll be happy. It'd be cool if they made a rebirth Clark as a Toy Fair exclusive or something, I'd get it. They could make a really pissed off sculpt for that.

Prime 1 already confirmed they'll fix that before release...not sure how they got it wrong in the first place.

Really looking forward to seeing what HT give us. Be very dissppointed if we don't get two sculpts when he comes with no other accessories. Batman gets mutliple face and eye options, a seperate Bruce sculpt plus a ton of accessories. No excuse if they cheap out on Superman.
Amen, brother. The last 2 superman figures have the more stoic look, which I really liked. This time around, I'm looking for a sculpt with a half smirk/hopeful look and a second sculpt with possible heat vision eyes and an angry (knightmare bat style) open mouth. Either way, after missing the BvS line, I'm just glad I have another shot at getting a newer supes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If it does and it still shows the recycled BvS sculpt, I'm not PO'ing anything until I at least see a new sculpt.

When the official pics go up, he won't have the same sculpt. It was just a stand in at the cons. If I remember right they did the same thing with the AoU line up at SDCC, Thor still had TDW sculpt.

Instead of Superman, they revealed yet another Iron Man.

o1xrb7z4pryz.jpg

Elfman is a good composer , he has created amazing music but soundtrack for JL was out of place in my opinion.it felt rushed and generic. Zimmer and Junkie XL made such an epic OST which makes any scene 3 times better. I can't remember any theme from JL, not memorable at all. OK he used some classic stuff but come on. I still have chills after 1000 times when WW appears in BvS.

Elfman was certainly not in his usual form for JL. It certainly was one of his weaker scores.

I actually am disappointed in the BvS score. Zimmer did a fantastic job with a new Superman theme and the MOS Score but couldn’t get it together for BvS. Junkie XL is also said to have mostly handled the Batman pieces and we have an extremely weak and forgettable Batman theme from that movie in my opinion.

JL gets digital HD release date and its January 30th. Guys I don't exactly remember but when BvS was released , was Extended cut announced earlier? or it was jumped out after releasing theatrical cut ? Anyway where is Superman figure.

JL gets digital HD release date and its January 30th. Guys I don't exactly remember but when BvS was released , was Extended cut announced earlier? or it was jumped out after releasing theatrical cut ? Anyway where is Superman figure.

Yeah I doubt an extended cut is coming- too much politics over the whole thing

That's a bummer. I seem to recall BvS was only released as Ultimate Cut, and I think almost 6 months after.

I'm pretty sure I remember articles about how there'd be a rated R cut of BvS before it even hit theaters.

I wasn't expecting a full Snyder cut but if we don't at least get an extended cut I won't bother picking up the blu-ray.

Back