Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted pics today on FB and while the new sculpt isn't perfect, it almost makes the HT head look like a caricature of Cavill in comparison.

FB_IMG_1617909973056.jpg

FB_IMG_1617909978497.jpg

FB_IMG_1617909989056.jpg

Is it though? That third photo looks like the CGI mustache removal version.

Looks really good! I like it a lot. Hopefully it goes back on stock soon. Kinda regret not buying one now.
Only concern is if it can be pushed down. The head does sit too high on those pics.

While it isn't perfect, likeness is way better than hot toys. from what I see there I can tell eyes are too small and slightly far away from each other. might be just photos. Mine is still in the middle of nowhere.

Five year old sculpt and who is that meant to be, been serious now...it certainly doesn’t look anything like Henry Cavill and to think we are going to get the same sculpt again, absolutely scandalous. 50405415-DA91-492C-8458-CC1B560C6F66.jpeg

If I walk into a room and see that i?m immediately going to think Cavill.

Then also think of my oak tree in my back yard when I look at his thighs and neck.

I'd still prefer the HT headsculpt. The OSK sculpt isn't bad but in a few of those pics posted above, it kinda looks more like Matt Bomer than Cavil.

I'd still prefer the HT headsculpt. The OSK sculpt isn't bad but in a few of those pics posted above, it kinda looks more like Matt Bomer than Cavil.

Which is sort of fitting since he not only voiced Superman in Superman: Unbound but also tried out for Superman in the original JJ Abrams Superman movie I beleive. Can't remember if he was a front runner or not.

Kit Chen just posted a video of the sculpt on his FB. It looks great, and also looks like it comes with a long neck peg, so swapping it for a short one should lower it on the neck.

Back