Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got 2 of this head. while paint might not be perfect,I think sculpt itself is best we've seen. likeness is there. I'm sure in person will be 20 times better.

I've got just the original MoS Superman figure but have "3" aftermarket head sculpts, counting this one.

I've ended up swapping them out, from time to time, just for a change.

I would love someone with a good price range to make one of these Superman's expression
superman-henry-cavill.jpg

Is that the price for painted or un-painted head sculpts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FYI, I reached out to Unreal Toys last month asking about this sculpt. He's asking $130 unpainted. Then an additional $23-$33 for shipping and don't forget to add 5% PAYPAL fees. I passed on it. Maybe he lowered the prices since then but this is the price he gave me.

FYI, I reached out to Unreal Toys last month asking about this sculpt. He's asking $130 unpainted. Then an additional $23-$33 for shipping and don't forget to add 5% PAYPAL fees. I passed on it. Maybe he lowered the prices since then but this is the price he gave me.

Damn. His sculpts are really impressive but that?s just a lot for something I?d also have to send out to someone else to get professionally painted so that?s probably $200 at least for a painted sculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. His sculpts are really impressive but that?s just a lot for something I?d also have to send out to someone else to get professionally painted so that?s probably $200 at least for a painted sculpt

Try $300-400. Good paint will cost at least as much as the sculpt.

That Modern Life sculpt doesn't look nearly good enough to justify the price they charge. The paint is nice but the likeness isn't that good. Looks more like Neal McDonough than Cavill.

Back