Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dbf6c233509a6fe221b44ee08a382f6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got same email. :slap Hardly a surprise by now.

What the ****.

I spoke to them just yesterday and they told me that they were still planning on a May shipping date. **** this. I ordered from toys wonderland and will be asking for a refund from sideshow today.

This is crazy! I know the delays are not Sideshow’s fault but they should give customers some kind of restitution for waiting so long. At least double rewards points.

This is crazy! I know the delays are not Sideshow?s fault but they should give customers some kind of restitution for waiting so long. At least double rewards points.

They are willing to refund the entire price including Your deposit. I am not blaming sideshow in this at all. And I?m going to let them know that when I talk to them here in a few.

Edit: just asked sideshow for a refund. They obliged and the entire payment refunded including the deposit.

Are all these delays for Flexpay? I'm not on that and I don't see anything about a delay. I didn't get an email and the order specifics still says a April - May ship window.

Are all these delays for Flexpay? I'm not on that and I don't see anything about a delay. I didn't get an email and the order specifics still says a April - May ship window.

I wasn?t either, but trend had it that once flex payers were delayed so we?re the rest of us. I?m sure you will get an email in the month of May about a delay.

I feel like me canceling my order, over paying for it at Toys Wonderland, will make the energies of the universe gather and will ship from sideshow in May. IF it does, you are all welcome.

I feel like me canceling my order, over paying for it at Toys Wonderland, will make the energies of the universe gather and will ship from sideshow in May. IF it does, you are all welcome.

Am I missing something about Toys Wonderland? The prices seem expensive?

Am I missing something about Toys Wonderland? The prices seem expensive?

Paying for first batch of the figure. They have some in stock.

I got fed up with the delays and just ate it and canceled my sideshow order and ordered from them. I just want the figure.

Anyone else still bothered by the laser eye headsculpt being so wide? Seen that in Justin's video and not sure if I want to get this now.

Anyone else still bothered by the laser eye headsculpt being so wide? Seen that in Justin's video and not sure if I want to get this now.
Nope. Could tell from the pictures when it came out.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back