Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0436.jpg

Still no communication from seller as my order has said to have a shipped tracking number yet it hasnt been shipped. I?m giving them one more day and then I?m going to file a fraud charge on them for PayPal. This is really disappointing me.

Still no communication from seller as my order has said to have a shipped tracking number yet it hasnt been shipped. I?m giving them one more day and then I?m going to file a fraud charge on them for PayPal. This is really disappointing me.

No offense, but reading your posts in this thread, you seem to be going overboard. Have some patience and trust. Especially demanding things with a pandemic going on. Shipping has been messed up on multiple items from every single store from every single shipping service. Walmart, various eBay sellers, Hasbro, SSC, Target, FedEx, USPS, UPS, all places/services I’ve used in the past few weeks, have all been off for me, but I’ve got my items still in a timely manner given events. As far as I know, SSC and TW have been good with stuff.

Paypal isn’t going to do anything immediately anyways in my experience, especially if you’ve ordered that in the past week and tracking isn’t showing delivered.

No offense, but reading your posts in this thread, you seem to be going overboard. Have some patience and trust. Especially demanding things with a pandemic going on. Shipping has been messed up on multiple items from every single store from every single shipping service. Walmart, various eBay sellers, Hasbro, SSC, Target, FedEx, USPS, UPS, all places/services I?ve used in the past few weeks, have all been off for me, but I?ve got my items still in a timely manner given events. As far as I know, SSC and TW have been good with stuff.

Paypal isn?t going to do anything immediately anyways in my experience, especially if you?ve ordered that in the past week and tracking isn?t showing delivered.

My problem is communication. I?m a first time buyer from this place and communication has been zero from them. All I asked them is why my order has been at a stand still. While reading reviews from people who ordered the same thing dating on May 5. My concern ,I feel is legit.

If the seller told me he was having shipping issues then I wouldn?t be making a stink out of it and just wait it out.

My problem is communication. I?m a first time buyer from this place and communication has been zero from them. All I asked them is why my order has been at a stand still. While reading reviews from people who ordered the same thing dating on May 5. My concern ,I feel is legit.

If the seller told me he was having shipping issues then I wouldn?t be making a stink out of it and just wait it out.

The last figure I got from Hong Kong was stuck in their post office for 5 weeks before moving. The delays are significant if they haven't upgraded to a courier like DHL or FedEx.

It?s being reported that the supergirl movie is on hold and that the focus is back on cavil as Superman and giving him the Superman sequel.

I hope its true.

If you didn't pay for EMS shipping your figure is going to to be stuck in HK. No normal post is moving right now.

I paid for ups, but got a fedex number instead. It?s what rose my suspicion. Either way, tracking updated and it?s now moving all is good. It?s odd that he still hasn?t responded to any of my email. I?m hoping he is ok.

I paid for ups, but got a fedex number instead. It?s what rose my suspicion. Either way, tracking updated and it?s now moving all is good. It?s odd that he still hasn?t responded to any of my email. I?m hoping he is ok.

You should be good now it's with FedEx.

Still waiting on KG Hobby for mine...it's only been two and half years. :lol

That happens sometimes, the carrier will turn it over to another carrier. I've had Fedex and UPS stuff get turned over to USPS many times. I think those logistic companies decide if to deliver is out of their way with no other packages in the vicinity to deliver they figure just give it to another carrier.

Odd, I just ordered from Toyswonderland on Monday, and I only remember seeing an option for Fedex or DHL. Maybe fedex got overloaded? I selected DHL and got notification yesterday of it being picked up and is now enroute. Due to arrive 11 May, so I'll let you know how that goes.

All in all, I think Toyswonderland is reliable, the guy will probably get back to you at some point, probably got a lot of emails from people asking where stuff is, pinging about deliveries etc. I truly feel for anyone trying to run a business right now that has to ship products to a customer.

My wife is a Vantel Pearls consultant and spends half her day every day almost answering emails from customers freaking out cause the tracking hasn't updated in a couple days, why its taking so long on what is normally a 2 day shipping and its been 7 days etc.

That happens sometimes, the carrier will turn it over to another carrier. I've had Fedex and UPS stuff get turned over to USPS many times. I think those logistic companies decide if to deliver is out of their way with no other packages in the vicinity to deliver they figure just give it to another carrier.

Odd, I just ordered from Toyswonderland on Monday, and I only remember seeing an option for Fedex or DHL. Maybe fedex got overloaded? I selected DHL and got notification yesterday of it being picked up and is now enroute. Due to arrive 11 May, so I'll let you know how that goes.

All in all, I think Toyswonderland is reliable, the guy will probably get back to you at some point, probably got a lot of emails from people asking where stuff is, pinging about deliveries etc. I truly feel for anyone trying to run a business right now that has to ship products to a customer.

My wife is a Vantel Pearls consultant and spends half her day every day almost answering emails from customers freaking out cause the tracking hasn't updated in a couple days, why its taking so long on what is normally a 2 day shipping and its been 7 days etc.

We got ahold of each other and everything is cleared up.

My last payment for this was taken by sideshow yesterday. Now it says preparing to ship, but it’s been saying that for months. Let’s see what happens now.

Back