Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else having issues with tapatalk?
I had to jump over to the sideshowcollectors site..
Its telling giving me a pop up saying authentication failed
And to please log in w username and pass.
Is this happening to anyone else? I cant comment or click on anything. Weird..

No issues on Tapatalk here on my end. Usually you can either force close the app or it usually clears itself up in 24 hours. If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall. Tapatalk really sucks, unfortunately it?s the only forum app out there.

This sucks, but I'll wait it out. It seems every time I decide to go pay for VIP, something weird happens and keeps me using the free app!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-170008.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-170008.jpg
    860.5 KB · Views: 234
This sucks, but I'll wait it out. It seems every time I decide to go pay for VIP, something weird happens and keeps me using the free app!

This happened to me for several days. After logging out make sure you go to the screen that lets you put your username and password in. It kept failing for me when I tried to use the stored values.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would definitely suck if it's true that it's not being released. However, there are so many different "sources" saying different things. I think a week before Zack did his live commentary, there was word that he DID get the green light for his extra scenes, but like many other productions, the virus put a halt on it. Also, I'm not sure how it releasing would even effect continuity since I think we ALL know that the Flashpoint movie IS meant to rewrite history, so that Affleck not being Batman makes sense without having to replace actors for Sups, WW and Aquaman. But again, we won't really know unless WB puts out official word on the ZS Cut and/or if Reeve's The Batman becomes part of the continuity or if it's a singular story like JOKER is.

It would definitely suck if it's true that it's not being released. However, there are so many different "sources" saying different things. I think a week before Zack did his live commentary, there was word that he DID get the green light for his extra scenes, but like many other productions, the virus put a halt on it. Also, I'm not sure how it releasing would even effect continuity since I think we ALL know that the Flashpoint movie IS meant to rewrite history, so that Affleck not being Batman makes sense without having to replace actors for Sups, WW and Aquaman. But again, we won't really know unless WB puts out official word on the ZS Cut and/or if Reeve's The Batman becomes part of the continuity or if it's a singular story like JOKER is.

Yes. Unlike what this article states, I think most fans realise it needs some finishing. As a release to streaming project, it gives him the funds to finish it off.

I would say the grinding issue is more that WB/HBO probably want to put it up for streaming NOW with no reshoots. Just finish CGI and that's it. However Zack is probably being insistent on finishing the additional scenes he wanted, and therefore creating a time gap (due to Covid restrictions on filming new scenes) until release.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this is a counter move from the studio to threaten fans they potentially won't get anything, and they should take what they get.

Typical power play. We're in charge. Not the fans or Zach.

Lol, that is ******** clickbait, don't be fooled by it. No sources, it's just an opinion of haters. The evidence in favor of it being released is far greater. For one thing, how does Zack Snyder even have a name and logo for marketing the film (Zack Snyder's Justice League) unless WB has allowed that? The list goes on and on. I think it will be announced in May when HBO Max launches.

The way possessive nouns work in the English language, I'm pretty sure no one needed WB's permission to say Zack Snyder's Justice League. I haven't seen a special logo for the ZS cut. I've seen the JL logo with the words Zack Snyder's above it. This isn't the kind of thing that would require any level of permission from WB. I would love for there to be a ZS cut. MoS and BvS remain two of my favorite movies, and he really deserves to close out his vision, but I have a hard time thinking that "Zack Snyder's Justice League" in and of itself is any level of proof that it's coming. But also, even if he did design from scratch some new logo, that would also not be proof of anything other than him designing a logo. Lots of other factors to consider as well. For instance, it could be that WB does take issue with him using the logo but they quickly realized that spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in a public setting to try to get him to stop would be stupid. Or its entirely possible that his deal with WB allows him to label a movie he directed as one that he directed especially when not used for actual marketing purposes.

The fact is, as much as we WANT it to come out, there is no "evidence" that it will.

I'm having this same issue as well. I cannot log in even with the correct details keyed.

I'm having this same issue as well. I cannot log in even with the correct details keyed.
I emailed them and they said to click not me and then re-sign in. Mine just started working again today. Out of nowhere I started getting notifications again and was able to post. So I didnt have a chance to try their option. Mayne itll help you..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I emailed them and they said to click not me and then re-sign in. Mine just started working again today. Out of nowhere I started getting notifications again and was able to post. So I didnt have a chance to try their option. Mayne itll help you..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Yes this works! Just did it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back