Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we are expecting SSC to start shipping them between 1st and 5th February ?

Damn. This figure with tax comes out to $280 from Sideshow. I always said when they hit $300 I was out of the 1/6 line. Doesn't look like that price point is too far around the corner.

I'm almost out. I just need this one to finish the JL and I'm taking a break. I'll resume if we eve rd get MCU X-Men

Shipping and tax for a Sideshow figure for me typically runs about $20 on the East Coast of the U.S. IIRC, it's $21.28. $266 is what I'm expecting total cost to be. But I only have the last $55 payment left from like a year and a half ago, lol.

Sometimes reward points covers the shipping.

Edit: Actually, just checked and I have available reward points $64.55 and $12.25 pending. I might not pay anything.

I'm almost out. I just need this one to finish the JL and I'm taking a break. I'll resume if we eve rd get MCU X-Men

I'm almost out too. At least with Hot Toys, I have one Doctor Who figure on PO due out at the end of the year and that's it.
An improved Wonderwoman sculpt could entice me from the new movie coming out

Same here. I wont even get Flash until his solo movie costume comes out, which looks better than JL

Other than the fact that really anything would look better than his JL costume, where did you see anything about this?

I hear you - but I appreciate reviewers who try to be more objective than give their emotional reaction to a figure given the price point. Plus, I don't think he has ever verified that he is an independent reviewer has he? I agree he has gotten a little better recently but some of his reviews make me roll my eyes when the figure is clearly sub par and has glaring issues. The only time I've seen him actually rightfully trash a product was the Mark 50 accessories pack lol.

Totally agree, some of the things Justin says are basically impossible to understand - like the heat-vision sculpt being a better likeness of Henry Cavill (It doesn't even look like him) and you could play a drinking game with the number of times he says 'Fantastic', 'Amazing', 'super-cool' in his videos.

I think it's fairly obvious he's not a real collector and is just in it for the YouTube money. He buys everything and he likes everything and I've never once heard him say he preferred an older figure, it's always the latest one that is the best and that's obviously not always the case.

Watching his videos really makes me wish the Clipper King would come back. I'd love to see his take on some of the more controversial recent releases and shameless cost-cutting by Hot Toys.

All that said, Justin owns so many figures, his comparison videos are really informative and in my opinion make his channel tolerable.

486565b5d540ce4b32bae3a9967f2477.jpg
8a8d4f3f5ec2badf08c7a975d7c5c8c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superman for all seasons is one of my favorite Superman stories. IMO it's one of the best stories in terms of really humanizing him and really capturing what the character is all about. It's a fairly short read too. I think its a good place to start if anyone is curious at all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just finished reading that, thanks for the reco, great book! :clap

Got mine today. Here are some pictures
BVS on left, JL on right.
ECS01831.JPG
ECS01840.JPG
ECS01854.JPG
ECS01859.JPG

Angry head on BVS Superman. There is a slight color difference but that does not bother me and I will be displaying the BVS Superman like this from now on.
ECS01866.JPG

Overall I love this piece. Combine this with the Concept Wonder Woman and it gives a nice pop of color to your shelves.

Thanks for the comparison pics. I have to say that updated paint on the reused headsculpt looks pretty great which I wasn’t expecting

Got mine today. Here are some pictures
BVS on left, JL on right.

Angry head on BVS Superman. There is a slight color difference but that does not bother me and I will be displaying the BVS Superman like this from now on.
View attachment 475100

Overall I love this piece. Combine this with the Concept Wonder Woman and it gives a nice pop of color to your shelves.

Congrats. Getting my BVS Super this week. Nothing like coming to Hot Toys late.

Two questions people:

Is the suit really that blue in Justice League? There's no way I'm watching the movie again to see.

Who is the Angry head supposed to be? Anyone know?

Congrats. Getting my BVS Super this week. Nothing like coming to Hot Toys late.

Two questions people:

Is the suit really that blue in Justice League? There's no way I'm watching the movie again to see.

Who is the Angry head supposed to be? Anyone know?
Lol yea the angry head is off by a mile & as far as the reused BvS head it's a tad better this time around bt still not JL accurate at all. I'll be looking for a replacement that's closer later on for this figure. The suit in the movie was definitely a brighter blue but No, not this bright & idc how many people say the chest emblem is accurate to the movie its Def not

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Here's the newest heat vision from Modern life w a side by side for those who haven't seen it. Hair is way better for sure bt....
75f256c1b02fa444a8befa2552fc4598.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back