Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we have to start thinking of what our options for a JL accurate sculpt will be now. The modern life is very very very exp. What u guys think? Think we will see a cheaper more accurate one soon from someone?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I made one, posted on page 258. Made the moustache version too lol. Need some tweaks a little bit.

Lol I just seen them. I'd prolly go for both of em [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Wow
51a5e4fd4cff7f0be7d1ea17ec496eec.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MoS figure looks dated in most aspects but I do still prefer the overall proportions. BvS and now JL have made the legs a little short. Only a minor complaint.

Man that blue color sucks. Looks tacky... more like a color variant than the movie suit.

Might just be the extreme white background though... I like his vids but man that white environment always washes out the detail of the figures and make things look off than how they look in-hand.

Last edited:
Quite honestly, it has nothing to do with being tough crowd... I think the majority would agree
that Hot Toys seems to have really "phoned in" the last few DC releases.

The final JL Batman, this Superman and both Aquaman figures were not as up to par as most of their stuff has been.

I think Superman looks great, non-JL-specific hair aside. So does Aquaman, minus the hair.

Damn Hot Toys and their hair!

Man that blue color sucks. Looks tacky... more like a color variant than the movie suit.

Might just be the extreme white background though... I like his vids but man that white environment always washes out the detail of the figures and make things look off than how they look in-hand.

This is a good point I think. The room where my figures are displayed is earth tones with ambient light. Good sunlight but no direct sun on the figures. I don?t anticipate it looking as saturated as in Justin?s white background.

Lol 170 bucks for a headsculpt that doesn?t include its main purpose.

Um. It looks like it does since the light up function has the neck post attacked to it on the inside of the head. It just slides right over the head like an insert. I could be wrong but why would they include the batteries if they don?t include the light up piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um. It looks like it does since the light up function has the neck post attacked to it on the inside of the head. It just slides right over the head like an insert. I could be wrong but why would they include the batteries if they don?t include the light up piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm, Maybe it does. Either I missed that earlier or the seller updated the pics. Either way, $170 is still a lot for the head sculpt.

Back