Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In every one of those pictures he is posed awkwardly. I don't know why HT continues to use these pics to show off final products.

Remember how bad the promotional photos looked (and still do?) for BvS Batman? The suit looked all baggy. It was a joke. But then how great the actual figure was/is in hand.

Remember how bad the promotional photos looked (and still do?) for BvS Batman? The suit looked all baggy. It was a joke. But then how great the actual figure was/is in hand.
Yeah, they changed it 2 months after it went on preorder. It was so bad

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yes, as always in hand pics (so long as they are decent with no lens distortion) should put to rest any concerns. Well usually.

But this does look good. And I'm also very happy they added a wired cape. Something he definitely needs. Can't wait to finally get this guy !

Yeah, they changed it 2 months after it went on preorder. It was so bad

Yeah so bad I decided not to pre-order. Then didn't have it on my radar until too late......managed to get one at a decent price later on but jeez....

Yeah so bad I decided not to pre-order. Then didn't have it on my radar until too late......managed to get one at a decent price later on but jeez....

Its been awhile since I have been on here.
I got mine from Unreal Customs on facebook. 20191017_203531.jpg

Great Quality!!

I usually just wire my Superman capes by myself, but I think I need an Unreal cape for my bat and supes this time around.

I'm never completely satisfied with my cape poses, but looks better than just boring drape..
627d0318e74958046dd70eb9c7bfb816.jpg
616f4ca4a448dac53e10ad4cc7d140c1.jpg

I usually just wire my Superman capes by myself, but I think I need an Unreal cape for my bat and supes this time around.

I'm never completely satisfied with my cape poses, but looks better than just boring drape..
627d0318e74958046dd70eb9c7bfb816.jpg
616f4ca4a448dac53e10ad4cc7d140c1.jpg

PS. I have NO idea why these photos came out sideways. Sorry everyone.

So this superman doesn't have a wire cape or does?
I want wire to pose better.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Il have mine next wk, not interested in the light up headsculpt so il be selling that if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the LED sculpt work on other figures? That attachment looks different to anything ive seen before.

Back