Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any HK sellers that don't charge $100 over retail?
That ain’t gonna happen lol. Your paying the premium because it’s first batch and they are Secret Base VIP members that are allocated stock for their stores or reselling. Most of them will include international shipping in that price sometimes. I pay $100 more yes but I also get the figure 30-60 days earlier and I don’t mind.

I?m thinking to drop my preorder at SSC and go for a reputable HK reseller ... are there any advantages / disadvantages to this ??

As far as what? If you?re willing to pay above retail, what else are you referring to? It?s the same product just at a higher price.

Impatience is expensive...

While I kind of agree with you. For me in the uk it?s cheaper buying direct from Hong Kong.
Once you tally up shipping to the uk at ?40 and then the customs charges we get hit with.
?84 for my Ironman mark 7 just the other wk.
It always works out cheaper buying direct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have four Batflecks now (two from BvS, two from JL) to rotate in the trinity display, but for me along with any of those Batflecks it's JL WW and now JL Superman. I missed the boat on MoS and BvS Superman when they were available at retail prices.

Eventually I may get a custom head sculpt for WW.

Of the four Batflecks I have I like them best in this order:

1) BvS chest modded and with custom drape or wired cape
2) JL Tactical suit with parademon stand and blaster
3) JL standard suit with custom double-sided wired cape
4) BvS Battle Damagaed Armored

But they are all great.

When I started out a couple of years ago I figured I would satisfy this itch with just one figure to indulge myself and that would be it, Battle Damaged Armored Batman. Ha!

When I started out a couple of years ago I figured I would satisfy this itch with just one figure to indulge myself and that would be it, Battle Damaged Armored Batman. Ha!

I think we all started out that way with one franchise or another. I'd also bet everyone can remember their first figure as well.

I wonder if that figure also has collar glue issue as bvs one turned brown on 99% of them.

Mine never turned brown, so I got lucky.

Received JL Supes two hours ago, I’ve just had time to give it a quick look and the figure is still boxed, but the first thing I noticed is it’s WOW factor. That blue with silver highlights is impressive.

Last edited:
I have four Batflecks now (two from BvS, two from JL) to rotate in the trinity display, but for me along with any of those Batflecks it's JL WW and now JL Superman. I missed the boat on MoS and BvS Superman when they were available at retail prices.

Eventually I may get a custom head sculpt for WW.

Of the four Batflecks I have I like them best in this order:

1) BvS chest modded and with custom drape or wired cape
2) JL Tactical suit with parademon stand and blaster
3) JL standard suit with custom double-sided wired cape
4) BvS Battle Damagaed Armored

But they are all great.

Get Knightmare. He is the best. Complete your collection and become one of us, hahahaha!

Mine never turned brown, so I got lucky.

Received JL Supes two hours ago, I’ve just had time to give it a quick look and the figure is still boxed, but the first thing I noticed is it’s WOW factor. That blue with siLover highlights is impressive.

Do a review ! There's nothing decent out there....

I gotta give Hot Toys their props for using the same technique the costume designers used on the movie to make the silver shine through the suit.
154510BA-CB77-414B-8221-F040C5268186.jpeg

Everything pops more with the brighter colour, how Superman should be.

If they do release the Snyder cut probably the only think I wont like is the darker colour on Supes.

I gotta give Hot Toys their props for using the same technique the costume designers used on the movie to make the silver shine through the suit.
View attachment 474302

I hope it shines through properly to make it worthwhile, at the moment it looks like too much fabric. The film has the nice contrast between the two.

Hoping after seeing more of this figure I'll change my mind on it as I sold my BvS. Also wished it was a little more turquiose like in the film!

Everything pops more with the brighter colour, how Superman should be.

If they do release the Snyder cut probably the only think I wont like is the darker colour on Supes.

According to Snyder it won?t be the red/ blue suit at all.

And that kinda sucks because now we are getting an altered version of the the unaltered version we are wanting.

Eh, I look at it as a win win. If Snyder?s cut does come out, and on the small chance Hot Toys makes more figures, we?ll have a classic colors Supes and a black suit Supes.

Eh, I look at it as a win win. If Snyder?s cut does come out, and on the small chance Hot Toys makes more figures, we?ll have a classic colors Supes and a black suit Supes.

I can get on board with that!!

Sounds like we'd be getting an almost entirely different film than the one put out in theatres which is fine by me.

Back