Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure turned out great. Love the suit color!
Only nitpick is of course, the rehashed sculpt.
Not a fan of the light up head.

The figure in general though looks amazing.

Watching Jenkin's video has removed any worries I had about the neck length. Looks absolutely fine, no idea what those bloggers were doing!
Lighter blue suit looks gorgeous and much more in line with how I see Superman. Don't care about screen accuracy, movie quality etc, it's just a great Cavill Superman.
He looks slightly taller than the BvS figure but could just be how he has them posed.
Skin tone appears more pale and realistic.

Still don't understand why they keep including a flight stand with a non wired cape. Makes no sense but a minor complaint as I don't use the stock stands anyway.

Now I have to join OSR. I didn?t even know they had a group, even though I?m a member of their BST 🙄

Edit: So yeah ... looks pretty good in that video. The shield is still a little too small to my eyes and I wish it had a JL specific sculpt but I?m gonna have to order this one. New paint apps and suit colors are enough to justify it, plus I can probably still recover a lot of the cost by selling my MOS. Not a perfect representation but a pretty great Cavill Superman.

Last edited:
they sell bootleg ones??

Yea, when you go on eBay you see a few sellers selling the base, big warning sign is in description they style that the base will have different colors than what is pictured because of your monitor. Which means you?re going to get a poorly painted piece of ****.

Only thing I hate is the emblem. It really should be the same size of the BvS symbol, screen accuracy be damned. Otherwise, love the colors and can live with the head being the same. Only need one Cavil Supes and this seems to be the one.

It won't load... Is that a page where u have to be a member?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I watched through my phone. Wouldn?t load on WiFi but loaded on cellular data. Od

Can?t wait for mine. I hope it?s not a long wait for sideshow to get it.

Screenshot_2019-12-28 ON男開箱 Figure Collecting 4 Dummy was live - ON男.jpg

Wow, he definitely has a giraffe neck look from the side. Hopefully I can bore out his regular head sculpt a bit so it can slide down a bit further on the neck - assuming there's clearance to the neck. The heat vision sculpt may be more problematic.

The problem with the screen accurate symbol is that the HT body size itself is not screen accurate. Hot toys body is far too wide and that makes the new symbol looks very small.

Only thing I hate is the emblem. It really should be the same size of the BvS symbol, screen accuracy be damned. Otherwise, love the colors and can live with the head being the same. Only need one Cavil Supes and this seems to be the one.

I watched through my phone. Wouldn?t load on WiFi but loaded on cellular data. Od

Can?t wait for mine. I hope it?s not a long wait for sideshow to get it.

I?m thinking to drop my preorder at SSC and go for a reputable HK reseller ... are there any advantages / disadvantages to this ??

Back