Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very unlikely to see this before September even if it released in Hong Kong tomorrow.

Yeah, I don’t get the logic of cancelling a figure due to impatience of wanting the figure so badly.

I want the figure right now so bad, that I’m tired of waiting and therefore don’t want it anymore?

I think it'll be released next month. The owner of Hot Toys told folks recently that it'll be "very soon" and I read someone credible with connections in HK also recently said next month. Which means in the U.S. we won't see it until October.

Honestly don't understand the wait time on this, it's basically a reissue.
Can it possibly take this long to manufacture an extra head with a light in it?

Maybe it’s the 50 other iron man figures they need to milk. They might as well call themselves Stark Industries at this point.

Yea tf it’s taking this long for. I understand Marvel is all that matters now. Once I get this dude if I ever do... I’ll never order another DC figure from them. Due to its non importance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly don't understand the wait time on this, it's basically a reissue.
Can it possibly take this long to manufacture an extra head with a light in it?

Well it's been suggested they are having to change the way the alternate head attaches to a magnet system because of the light up feature but no idea if that's true.

Yea tf it’s taking this long for. I understand Marvel is all that matters now. Once I get this dude if I ever do... I’ll never order another DC figure from them. Due to its non importance.

You answered your own question.

You answered your own question.

Okay irl nerd...this is the second time u “attempted” to snark reply my comments. Your miserable no life lame a$$ is trying the wrong person. Warning given. It’s easy to fry.... maybe you can find out how easy with another snark reply. You geeky nerdy biiitch. I’m going to report you for throat gurgling my nut sack every time I reply. Your thirst to drain them is getting nauseous.

Okay irl nerd...this is the second time u “attempted” to snark reply my comments. Your miserable no life lame a$$ is trying the wrong person. Warning given. It’s easy to fry.... maybe you can find out how easy with another snark reply. You geeky nerdy biiitch. I’m going to report you for throat gurgling my nut sack every time I reply. Your thirst to drain them is getting nauseous.

Yeah. You sent me the exact same weird, maniacal, grammatical error laden “warning” :)rotfl) verbatim in PM. Like I said, pound sand. Hard pass on the threats. Simply being rational about why you’re not receiving your toy to play with when you demand it, isn’t being “snarky.”

HT at the end of the day is a business, and they gravitate towards the hotter market to exploit that demand in order to make money. The DCEU isn’t a priority right now for them, it’s not even a judgment call. What’s going to bring more money? Avengers? JL? Avengers? JL? I wonder.

There has never been an instance that I know of where HT has put a figure up for PO and then never subsequently released it. So you have two options: You can either grow up and just be patient like everyone else and wait until you get your doll, or as a result of you wanting it so badly, you can throw a temper tantrum and decide that you no longer want it and cancel due to being impatient, and not get it at all. I don’t care if that offends you.

You’re so lame. Go taste a ******. Hopefully it will help u become a man instead of a miserable bixtch who is a trolls comments in a DOLL forum all day that you have become a SUPERFREAK in. You’re nerd asf dude enough said.

You’re so lame. Go taste a ******. Hopefully it will help u become a man instead of a miserable bixtch who is a trolls comments in a DOLL forum all day that you have become a SUPERFREAK in. You’re nerd asf dude enough said.

Yeah. You sent me that exact same, weird, maniacal, grammatical error laden message verbatim in PM.

Are these temper tantrums over trivial things in life (such as not receiving your Henry Cavill Superman doll when you demand it) something you throw daily? Or is it just a Friday thing? Is today the day you finally snapped and reached peak derangement over the wait or something?

lol tf look at how much time you have SUPERFREAK. Again you’re miserable. Go play with your cat. I’m busy man. You can troll your little cockk as u sit in ur **** smelling room or basement or whatever tf. Haha I’m done with this SUPERFREAK status on a doll forum. Keep up with this payment plans though buddy. Deuces.

lol tf look at how much time you have SUPERFREAK. Again you’re miserable. Go play with your cat. I’m busy man. You can troll your little cockk as u sit in ur **** smelling room or basement or whatever tf. Haha I’m done with this SUPERFREAK status on a doll forum. Keep up with this payment plans though buddy. Deuces.

You know, you don’t have to continuously private message me the exact same messages that you post on here. Or vice versa.

Or he could just keep it to himself. This really isn't the place to vent frustrations with abusive, name-calling rants. It's a thread to discuss Superman. It sucks he's taking so long to release, but as noted DC isn't what's taking priority right now. I think it makes sense to release Batman and Superman last. Both were released in the BvS line up and neither had a solo movie to drum up interest like WW did. Right now it's possible to put the five member league together, and that's pretty cool.

I'm sure he will be out really soon. It's crazy here sometimes. Lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back