Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it goes by location. I live in PA and its 20 for me, but a few years back, I remember the cost at 10. Does anyone else remember this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Sometimes there marvel 1/6 scales go for 10 for shipping had last doctor strange shipped for 10. Forgot if this doctor strange ships for 10 or not. When you order it says it will be ten if it doesn't probably around 20. I live in Texas and it's about 18 something usually.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure whether to wait for this or just get the BvS version. What I like about the BvS version is that is a darker shade of blue, which I prefer.

What do you guys think?

I think if you prefer the darker shade of blue, then go for the BvS version like the previous poster mentioned.

I'm not sure whether to wait for this or just get the BvS version. What I like about the BvS version is that is a darker shade of blue, which I prefer.

What do you guys think?

Have a look at some of the con video footage from last year. You can see how the light plays off the surface of this light version. Looks great to me. Perhaps that can also help with the decision ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice guys... after rethinking it... I'm getting very tempted to just get both of them.. hehe.. (and maybe just sell one of them later)

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice guys... after rethinking it... I'm getting very tempted to just get both of them.. hehe.. (and maybe just sell one of them of the later)
That's the best possible choice. I've got BvS Superman, and I love him. Great figure. I've got JL Supes on order, and will be happy to have him as well. Depending on how they make it work, I'd like to put the heat vision head on the BvS body. It'll match the snarling Batfleck faceplate and the completely expressionless Wonder Woman.

You are behind. There was strange responses to that from his agent and the studio.

His agent says the cape is still in the closet, the studio says they don’t have plans for a Superman movie in current development yet.

He has a better chance to be Superman again than affleck as Batman.

920FE0F9-3D63-4363-B26F-497AF946A76B.jpg
This is the lineup waiting for Henry Cavill...

Back