Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With this and the just reported passing of **** Miller. I agree with you.

Aw man, I hadn’t even heard about that. I loved that guy! He was great in The Howling and Gremlins, and even his short appearance in The Terminator was great.

Affleck not starring in “The Batman” isn’t all that unexpected. Still a bit disappointing, but not nearly as much as hearing of **** Miller’s passing.

Didn't we already know he wouldn't be Batman in this movie? I mean it wouldn't make any sense him playing a younger Batman.

Doesn't mean he's completely finished with the character. You'd think at some point they'll use Batman in the present again and not just flash backs to his younger self.

Damn thought there was some hope Affleck was going to get a great script to play Batman oh well. Humm nows the choice to decide if I should get his Batman figure now.

Damn thought there was some hope Affleck was going to get a great script to play Batman oh well. Humm nows the choice to decide if I should get his Batman figure now.

I would still. But I think we should take this to that characters thread.

Hope Superman is delayed again this coming month.

Didn't we already know he wouldn't be Batman in this movie? I mean it wouldn't make any sense him playing a younger Batman.

Doesn't mean he's completely finished with the character. You'd think at some point they'll use Batman in the present again and not just flash backs to his younger self.
Exactly. Plus WB have stated that they abandoned the MCU-style shared universe, so the DC films don't have to fit together nicely like that anyway.

Hope not. Can't see any reason to delay Superman. If I were HT is be delaying Batman considering the Tech version just came out.

Unless of course there are issues with the light up eyes or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I say delay them both. I got clobbered with captain Americas this holiday. Had to stick tech suit on a 2 inst flex. Guess that's my prob, but I'm still sayin it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I say delay them both. I got clobbered with captain Americas this holiday. Had to stick tech suit on a 2 inst flex. Guess that's my prob, but I'm still sayin it!

Nothing wrong with that :lol we've all been there when too much stuff releases at the same time.

Nothing wrong with that [emoji38] we've all been there when too much stuff releases at the same time.
Yeah, not to mention we have Capt marvel, shazam, spidey and the other smaller indie coming out. Cant imagine what we're all in store for.

I got one payment for February 15, haven't seen a release. So I'm sure I'll will get pushed back.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

He’s staying in shape for something.
The man has discipline and dedication that’s for sure:
FCAA75A5-BAA3-45C4-A239-B95E97170E12.jpeg7A462395-F959-43DC-9E94-5E9BFCA9FD00.jpeg

Back