Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CGI mustache ? what about artificial/wig mustache? :| or I'm old fashionable. They could shoot Henry's scenes in a week, he has around 9 minutes screentime (I'm low key upset about this) and his mustache could grow in a month. Hollywood logic is insane.
and what about this horrible wig? I have a feel they didn't care at all. this looks as a sketch from some night show. this scene about ring and bla bla was amazing from Snyder's version as we saw in trailer. it was beautifully done at the real location.
EDtLKyC.jpg
nVOkg0n.jpg
I'm not a hater I'm just disappointed

Based on the tone of and pessimism in some of these replies, you would think this frankly, albeit indeed humorous, irrelevant faux pas ruined the entire film for people and by extension, any enjoyment in their lives. :lol

I mean people like and dislike whatever they want of course, but some people are so negative you have to wonder what it is they actually do like, or get enjoyment out of in their lives.

Based on the tone of and pessimism in some of these replies, you would think this frankly, albeit indeed humorous, irrelevant faux pas ruined the entire film for people and by extension, any enjoyment in their lives. :lol

I mean people like and dislike whatever they want of course, but some people are so negative you have to wonder what it is they actually do like, or get enjoyment out of in their lives.
What is best in life? To crush your enemies. To see them driven before you. To hear the lamentations of their women. To see Justice League, well maybe not fail or even struggle, but to at least see Justice League underperform. That is good. That is good.

What is best in life? To crush your enemies. To see them driven before you. To hear the lamentations of their women. To see Justice League, well maybe not fail or even struggle, but to at least see Justice League underperform. That is good. That is good.

It's pretty sad to have to even call someone your "enemy" in life in the first place and that everything they do affects your life, that's one thing; it gets even more pathetic when your "enemy" is a film itself or the makers of a film because they didn't make it the way you wanted it to be.

It's depressing that a number of so called DC were hoping to see this movie crash and burn months before it came out. Now we have all the "I told you so" crap to listen to because their opinions line up with RT. Sadly it is hurting the box office, obviously BvS getting such terrible reviews made it even more important the movie got at least a fresh rating to draw people back.

Regarding the CGI moustache: I thought filming was halted while Cruise recovered from his broken ankle. Why didn't they just let Henry shave and regrow it in that hiatus?

Oh please, personally I'm just as tired of people here whining because not everyone loved the movie as much as them, or because they have certain issues with it (or even want to ridicule the bad CG mustache removal). It doesn't mean we're "miserable, unhappy people who can't enjoy life" or anything. Give me a freakin break.

Well, I am not a hater, but had been a supporter of DCEU..
I watched all in cinema, contributed to the overall gross, hoping that DCEU do well.
Loved MOS, super love BvS.
Loved SS Joker and Harley take....(the movie is a bit chunky i feel)
Loved WW, great origin story as MOS.
JL, had the potential to be epic, but business got in the way and WB decided to go the other direction.
So, it does not make me hate the movie, I watched it.... Just underwhelmed abit in certain scenes....

Yet, I still wish JL will do well so that WB will continue to invest money in this Universe and these cast, please do not reboot them.......

I agree. Though I think Ezra made up for the lackluster of certain parts of the film with his comic style.

Well, I am not a hater, but had been a supporter of DCEU..
I watched all in cinema, contributed to the overall gross, hoping that DCEU do well.
Loved MOS, super love BvS.
Loved SS Joker and Harley take....(the movie is a bit chunky i feel)
Loved WW, great origin story as MOS.
JL, had the potential to be epic, but business got in the way and WB decided to go the other direction.
So, it does not make me hate the movie, I watched it.... Just underwhelmed abit in certain scenes....

Yet, I still wish JL will do well so that WB will continue to invest money in this Universe and these cast, please do not reboot them.......

Oh please, personally I'm just as tired of people here whining because not everyone loved the movie as much as them, or because they have certain issues with it (or even want to ridicule the bad CG mustache removal). It doesn't mean we're "miserable, unhappy people who can't enjoy life" or anything. Give me a freakin break.

I merely stated that by the way a lot of people speak here, you'd think that an irrelevant as far as the entire film goes, albeit indeed humorous faux pas, ruined the entire film for them and consequently, ruined their lives. I'd have a lot of material in that case to cull from to think the Reeve Superman films, as well as the Keaton Batman films, were bad.

I couldn't care less if people dislike what I like or vice versa; though I was under the impression we're all here because we enjoy these universes and find enjoyment in them. If people want to go into the theater with the intention of seeing specifically what they can find wrong with the film and let that be a reason to dislike it, go right ahead. I'm not the one that has to wake up every day as them. I prefer to enjoy my experience because I enjoy these universes and characters and like seeing them on the big screen.

So...they just skipping supes or what?... because that would suck..

It's pretty sad to have to even call someone your "enemy" in life in the first place and that everything they do affects your life, that's one thing; it gets even more pathetic when your "enemy" is a film itself or the makers of a film because they didn't make it the way you wanted it to be.
I'm with you. I don't get the vitriol, the Conan-esque desire to tear this movie apart. It was fun. The characters were fun. Enjoy it for what it is.

I hope you realized it was probably a joke and he quoted from Conan the Barbarian!:)

I think it's all the fault of George Lucas. He started the trend of digitally removing hair from actors faces [emoji14]
eaf3fa43eaa1af9c67ef8bdc7ce9d334.jpg

Back