Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the photoshopped mustache version ?
Do you bleed???
937ef2576ab6f314d309abffccb49c28.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Seriously, you wouldn't think it would be that hard to digitally remove a mustache. But instead in many shots it looks like they also gave him a CG mouth and larger jaw for some reason. :slap

What it actually reminded me of was one of those mouth swap gags on Jimmy Fallon.

2f2c5ec0abf9f69928876b736897d07a-adam-sandler-and-jimmy-fallons-lip-flip-will-creep-you-out.jpg

Seriously, you wouldn't think it would be that hard to digitally remove a mustache. But instead in many shots it looks like they also gave him a CG mouth and larger jaw for some reason. Say huh? :slap

Looks like either a rushed job or a lazy one...

Looks like either a rushed job or a lazy one...

Rushed.

All the visual effects for the Whedon directed parts were rough. The studio should have pushed back the release date, but they didn't and I feel bad for the various effects houses that had to try and get all that work done in such a short amount of time. Whedon probably shot upwards of 30% of the finished cut of that movie. That's a lot of effects work in a very short amount of time.

Rushed.

All the visual effects for the Whedon directed parts were rough. The studio should have pushed back the release date, but they didn't and I feel bad for the various effects houses that had to try and get all that work done in such a short amount of time. Whedon probably shot upwards of 30% of the finished cut of that movie. That's a lot of effects work in a very short amount of time.

I guess so.
Do not dislike the movie, just not awed by it.
Hoping for a director's cut, just for fans of Zack....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember watching the bit where superman is standing in the field with Louis. I seriously thought there was something wrong with his face but put it down to the 3D glasses.. . Never seen anything obviously that bad before. Certainly no digital effects awards for this movie.

I guess so.
Do not dislike the movie, just not awed by it.
Hoping for a director's cut, just for fans of Zack....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm still not clear on how much of the movie Snyder actually shot, but even if they just removed the obviously inserted close-ups of the CG'd Cavill I think it would improve the movie and make it much easier to watch.

To be honest, I only notice it on the still frames. Didn't notice either time while I was watching the film in theaters; I was too busy being engaged in the story. Didn't ruin the film at all for me.

Prototype pic? :rotfl

23794760_1615025451891873_2001519310046936540_n.jpg
:rotfl:lol

Hilarious! Well played!

Although I think the only time I may have noticed it was in the children's cell phone interview right in the beginning. (and I say may because I am not sure which scenes they had to edit out the mustache, I just know that I thought his face looked weird in those shots)

Yeah this looks normal
03ad0b9a11a9b44953453743f1b3e0e1.jpg

Lol
Yeah [emoji23]
Even worse they reportedly spent 25 million on removing his moustache for the reshoots alone!
Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the 25 million was the total cost of the reshoots? If it was solely spent on supes' beard then that is a joke

Whedons reshoots are rumoured to have cost 100 million
4d23696c0ab4eed121d874e5710e9c0b.jpg

Good job at ruining everything that was laid before
And turning it into a bloated kids film

Well, blame Paramount to be total d**ks and not let Cavill shave for the reshoots even when WB offer them to pay for a CGI beard, which is reportedly insanely easier task than recreate half of his face.

Well, blame Paramount to be total d**ks and not let Cavill shave for the reshoots even when WB offer them to pay for a CGI beard, which is reportedly insanely easier task than recreate half of his face.

Why should paramount risk having a shoddy cgi
Moustache on one of their actors in a big event film when he was already contracted to them for it?
They were good enough to release him from contract just to do the reshoots.
Blame WB for not delaying the film, either waiting for cavill or for spending extra time properly digitally removing the moustache

I don't believe that at all- $25 million for digital removal- I don't think so. The internet rumor mill on this is a fiasco

Back