Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never risk the clamp on this suit, damage is just inevitable if it's left long enough. Unforgiveable that the figure doesn't come with a regular stand.

Well I'm glad I'm not using the flight stand on mine. Especially after seeing these pics of the damage it can cause. I just used an extra crotch grabber I had

I used the foam from a phone case I had ordered.
N8Gv12Mh.jpg

I wasn't crazy about Unreal's wired cape for JL Superman. The color isnt as vibrant as the stock cape, although it is fairly close to the color of his boots. But also the fabric has a diagonal weave pattern that seems a bit thick in comparison with all the extremely fine detail in the suit. I actually like the stock cape better. Anyway, I'm tempted now to get Jaxon's because that does look damn good.

And Unreal fans (which I am one) please don't get me wrong about Unreal, I love Lucky's work. I have Batman wired double-sided, Batman artist concept drape, and WW blue cloak. All are sensational imo.

The diagonal weave pattern is accurate to the BvS and JL capes though. The MoS cape is like a velvet material or something similar. However, I will say, I love the weight, drape and look of the stock BvS cape plus it's 2-ply and whereas Jaxon and Unreal capes are single ply. I've had a number of their capes each and especially love the Unreal Batfleck drape cape(s). I need to get Unreal's wired BvS cape for my DCC 1/6 BvS Superman statue actually.

Last edited:
Got my JLA SUPERMAN and modded it.
Cut the rubber at the armpits to allow the arms to be closer to the body.
JointPics_20200819_174641.JPG

Then sanded the right shoulder, Wich just like the Bvs has a weird bulgy form.
Sanded then repainted with chrome molotow marker.
JointPics_20200819_174826.JPG

Added biceps muscles and bigger groin, painted chrome.
JointPics_20200819_174908.JPG

And voila.
(Still need to give him longer feet pegs just like my Bvs has it gives him better proportions)
JointPics_20200819_175153.JPG

@olbertfrog, Looks like I'll be doing the same this weekend.
Looks way better with the closed arms

With or without the mod the suit still touch in the armpits. Except if you keep his arms open.
What I did on all my suit was wash them with soap and so far never got any sticking issues.
Also you can use baby wipes, the one with cream not with alcohol.

Hype for JL figures will definitely reach fever pitch and has got to have Hot Toys attention right now. I'm pretty hyped myself. So hyped that I recut the trailer to Junkie XL's original score:

Hype for JL figures will definitely reach fever pitch and has got to have Hot Toys attention right now. I'm pretty hyped myself. So hyped that I recut the trailer to Junkie XL's original score:

Nice !!!

Hallelujah for Synder's cut!

Amen brother !!! So emotional watching that after all we've been through to get it.

Bring the Black Suit Superman HT !!!

More Knightmare scenes too !!!

Great work, that's awesome I shared it on Twitter for fellow RTSC fans.

Black suit Superman (with new updated head sculpt) now a no-brainer.

Cyborg will finally get released.

Uxas almost for sure. I'd bet on OG Steppenwolf as well.

Desaad? Scary parademon?

Glimpses of GLs and MM probably won't warrant release at this stage. HT will save that for JL2.

Back