Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to pose Superman flying. No more boring standing pose
ZXLHffQh.jpg

I want to get it. But , I am happy with the stock sculpt. And I agree, looks paler than the actual hot toys.

I might consider getting that. But I'm confident HT will release a black suit ZSJL Superman with the hair parted on the left side, and hopefully that will scratch that itch. Like Hoody I think of JL Superman in the vibrant blue and red as the Superman we were eventually going to get at the end of JL 3, versus what Josstice League gave us.

Yeah, and look how long it took JL Superman to come out, what many imagined was a simple BvS repaint. I'd rather spend $34 and get that awesome sculpt this fall, rather than hope for a new HT Superman that might not see release for 2-3 years.

I really look forward to a neutral face IF the black suit is made by Hot Toys.
1OL0WQMh.png

Yeah. Me too. I'm pretty sure ZSJL is not going to give us a smiling #muhSuperman to appease the crowd that pines for a Donner/Reeves Superman. This character's arc will be a lot more complicated than that.

They will likely release a black suit figure, easy repaint, but I'd rather not have another black suited JL figure and prefer a JL Supes pop w my JL Trinity display.

Does this figure come with a poseable cape or are people using custom capes? Sorry if this has been answered before.. I just pre ordered this guy after my waitlisted popped open for order.. :)

Got a WL opportunity to buy yesterday. Did not hesitate to order! I had recently ordered on BBTS and got cold feet and canceled. Then he sold out like 2 days later :lol

Got a WL opportunity to buy yesterday. Did not hesitate to order! I had recently ordered on BBTS and got cold feet and canceled. Then he sold out like 2 days later :lol

Just to gauge my own chances.....when did you get on the waitlist?

After having this on its initial release back in January and not being happy with it and selling it. I had a turn around and picked up another, Im glad I did and il happily eat my words that I thought other people would be disappointed with it.
Love it and looks great in my collection [...]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. What changed your mind?

Back