Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im selling a brand new body and brand new light up angry sculpt if anyones interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, looking to get rid of just my body/suit too. I think I wanna find someone willing to trade for a BvS body. OR was possibly thinking about using the JL body as a test subject. Painting the suit and seeing how well it turns out and shaving the body down so the arms sit flush. Havent decided yet. I think your best bet is the reddit hot toys group. There are some pretty great ppl over there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just got my wired cape for mine, definite improvement. Colour is the biggest thing, it looks so much better than the stock red.
I really dont know why hot toys didnt include a wired cape with this either-its one figure that really needs it.
Now Im really happy with it!
fe708538f5fc398906281abbdbae68b6.jpg

Just got my wired cape for mine, definite improvement. Colour is the biggest thing, it looks so much better than the stock red.
I really dont know why hot toys didnt include a wired cape with this either-its one figure that really needs it.
Now Im really happy with it!
fe708538f5fc398906281abbdbae68b6.jpg

Looks amazing creasy! Is it from Lucky or Jaxon? Same question for Batman.

Looks amazing creasy! Is it from Lucky or Jaxon? Same question for Batman.

Cheers & that?s with minimal futzing, the superman cape is from jaxon. Which I?m actually really impressed with-it was a long wait to get it tho but it?s worth it, just the colour difference makes it worth it.
My batman cape is a double layered wired cape from lucky-its amazing.
I have luckys capes on most of my batmen, particular favourite is the battle damaged version on my justice league batman-it absolutely makes the figure

Cheers & that?s with minimal futzing, the superman cape is from jaxon. Which I?m actually really impressed with-it was a long wait to get it tho but it?s worth it, just the colour difference makes it worth it.
My batman cape is a double layered wired cape from lucky-its amazing.
I have luckys capes on most of my batmen, particular favourite is the battle damaged version on my justice league batman-it absolutely makes the figure

I wasn't crazy about Unreal's wired cape for JL Superman. The color isnt as vibrant as the stock cape, although it is fairly close to the color of his boots. But also the fabric has a diagonal weave pattern that seems a bit thick in comparison with all the extremely fine detail in the suit. I actually like the stock cape better. Anyway, I'm tempted now to get Jaxon's because that does look damn good.

And Unreal fans (which I am one) please don't get me wrong about Unreal, I love Lucky's work. I have Batman wired double-sided, Batman artist concept drape, and WW blue cloak. All are sensational imo.

I wasn't crazy about Unreal's wired cape for JL Superman. The color isnt as vibrant as the stock cape, although it is fairly close to the color of his boots. But also the fabric has a diagonal weave pattern that seems a bit thick in comparison with all the extremely fine detail in the suit. I actually like the stock cape better. Anyway, I'm tempted now to get Jaxon's because that does look damn good.

And Unreal fans (which I am one) please don't get me wrong about Unreal, I love Lucky's work. I have Batman wired double-sided, Batman artist concept drape, and WW blue cloak. All are sensational imo.

100% behind you, Iv got unreal capes on most of my batmen, at least 5 and there epic. Wired capes bring so much to the figure.
Iv had a lot of Jaxons capes too tho but without a doubt this is some of his best work.
It suits the figure perfectly, it?s light and really easy to pose and well made.
It?s completely perfected the figure for me

I can't wait to get the new WW, gonna look fantastic with this Superman and Batman. That would be my definitive Trinity. Unfortunately she's a long ways off.

So I don't know if anyone has seen the schedule for DC Fandome. But there is a mystery panel after the Snyder Cut panel and Black Adam.

A lot of speculation that could be about a Man of Steel 2.

If that happens wow !!!

So I don't know if anyone has seen the schedule for DC Fandome. But there is a mystery panel after the Snyder Cut panel and Black Adam.

A lot of speculation that could be about a Man of Steel 2.

If that happens wow !!!

I heard it?s for New Gods or possibly the Ayer. It of Suicide Squad.

[...] A lot of speculation that could be about a Man of Steel 2.

If that happens wow !!!

That would be pretty amazing. He's been a pretty great Superman imo, and I would love to see him in the role again.

I just re-watched Man of Steel and it holds up well. Maybe more re-watch value than some MCU films, truth is I think time has been kind to it. I only have 4 issues* with the film, a couple of them are big ones but for a superhero flick that ain't bad.

I'd be down for a proper sequel.

• Kal El?s parents citing their not accompanying him as voluntary.
    [*]Clark allowing his father to die / Clark?s father opting to die.
    [*]The World Engine was designed to Kryptoform many environments, wiping out Earth?s indigenous life wasn?t *necessary*. They knew of other worlds and had interstellar travel.
    [*]Final battle was a little too long, could have been improved with a dramatic shift in musical score to break it up. The bombastic tone grew monotonous.

4f52a3c2ffc3c7427f43e256577731ac.jpg

This is as close as I can get the arms close to the body. The shoulders don?t really go up nor down. Too bad hot toys was just lazy and didn?t really improve the body.

I heard it?s for New Gods or possibly the Ayer. It of Suicide Squad.

There's actually a couple of TBD panels so could be both. Also plenty of other potential new surprise info.

Nothing mentioned from JJ Abrahms. However him taking Superman scares me a bit tbh.

It's probably New Gods. If WB were actually making MOS 2 they've done an amazing job keeping it secret, something they historically suck at.

I know this has been mentioned already but I wanted to follow up on the display clamp sticking to the suit. I used extra foam and it still caught on the suit. Fortunately I was able to remove it using a solution I use at the dealership to clean automotive plastic panels and trims.

xjVCZWoh.jpg

jGDrkWyh.jpg

Armpit foam from the original padding it came with.
MLbtVdIh.jpg

Yea, I have it on the left elbow joint. But it?s so minor you can?t tell unless you bring the figure up to your eye.

Back