Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. It does need a few tweaks but I'll pick it up.

They should include a wired cape though.

Yeah I was hoping one if not both Batman figures to have a deluxe option that would come with swappable wired capes. Or just one of them come with it. It would allow for some really cool poses like the Suicide Squad version.

Definitely wanna get this one as well. I have the BvS but Batman is my favorite DC character so I'm in for more. I also like this suit, though I think the figure needs to be a little more bulky.

I'd like at least one new gadget with this figure that we haven't gotten before. Depends what he uses in the movie though.

Rumors spreading everywhere within the last hour that WB is planning on quietly phasing Ben out of the role, with JL being the last time he plays Batman. Curious to hear how you guys feel about that?

Last edited:
Tbh I think the toy is too lean

attachment.php

I love this shot. Reminds me of Challenge of the Superfriends!!

If they fatten up the figures mid section and bulk him up I'll buy it. Could be his last time playing batman.

What is this ********? He will be in The Batman and JL 2 on 100%, possibly Gotham City Sirens/SS2. At minimum.

What is this ********? He will be in The Batman and JL 2 on 100%, possibly Gotham City Sirens/SS2. At minimum.

More people keeping the click bait garbage rumors alive. Seems like once a week a "unconfirmed source" article gets published about how someone gave Ben Affleck the wrong coffee order and now OMG he's like totally done with batman.

I love Ben as Batman, but it's not that serious for me if something like that were to happen, so I don't mind playing 'what if'. That said, from a collecting standpoint I'd be bummed if that came to pass. I'm planning on going all in and investing heavily on all the Hot Toys JL stuff, so I'd like to keep that consistent for future DC movies figures.

I love Ben as Batman, but it's not that serious for me if something like that were to happen, so I don't mind playing 'what if'. That said, from a collecting standpoint I'd be bummed if that came to pass. I'm planning on going all in and investing heavily on all the Hot Toys JL stuff, so I'd like to keep that consistent for future DC movies figures.

Let's face it , this late in his career can he really pull off anything else besides Batfleck. I know he did that bounty hunter film recently, but how many thought that character was similar to Batfleck :lol

Ben doesn't have the range to pull off different type of characters like his bud Damon

Back