Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_19_at_9_22_09_PM.png

I love that the cowl is so different that it'll look great next to the BvS version even though it's not drastically different.

My sentiments as well. Design for JL took a dive down.

The cowl looks more like a cat than a bat.

JL version doesn't look like that badass Batfleck anymore. I don't know why exactly. In trailer i didn't have that feeling.

Not only is the shape of the ears less intimidating (and more Nite Owl-esque), but the mouth opening is different as well. Smaller and rounder. Closer to the mouth. Affleck's cheeks can't help but puff out of it. Also covers more of his chin, which is probably his strongest feature.

17663077_1873927676195760_1581984120387403776_n.jpg

The DC line up looks disappointing compared to Marvels, hope HT improve them.

Picture from Hot Toys Facebook page:

15931930a696b52ed5d3614cdf40fdbc.jpg

Looks fantastic... however I'll stick with my BvS Batman - simply because it's gonna wipe me out buying the league members I still need!
I do love the bases of these figures though, and hopefully I can pick them up on Ebay.

I'm not sure what to think of the cowl on this one yet, I don't see Affleck as much as I do in the BvS version, may stick to that one... The bat symbol on the chest seems to be in the fabric? I wonder if they fixed the lower body w/ the butt sticking out :lol

I also wonder what accessories and gadgets this one comes with. I hope there's also an unmasked head included too!

Why is his nose so tiny.

I'm liking it, and if I get this I'll have to sell one of my BvS Batman's because at the moment I prefer his goggled version.

Back