Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not bad but it's not as well done as the BvS version. Who knows what modifications they might make though? Could end up awesome, you just don't know till release.

the bat symbol on the chest isn't very visable. Looks like they took the BvS suit and tore off the symbol and just the remains are left.

Jury's out for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nobody else thinks the neck looks a little ridiculous? I WANT to like this, even trying to overlook the unnecessary black lines on the suit, but the sculpted skinny yet muscular neck is the first thing that my eye is drawn to every time I look at this figure.

Other than that, I think it's a downgrade in design in literally every aspect from the BvS suit, especially the cowl.

Apologies for the negativity, just my opinion...

I like the fact that JL suit is more lean and new cowl is kewl.
But obvious lines and angular padding look ugly...
Plus the bat symbol is almost gone visually.

These are from Toyark:

a8f08ff81c0044f15be2d5b725546605.jpeg

bd815932861112299e64fceaff31dc2c.jpeg

I wish they had the accessories he'll have on display, like they did with the Tactical Suit figure.

A lot less intimidating than BvS/SS version. Also he reminds mi somewhow Telltale version of Batman.

These are from Toyark:

a8f08ff81c0044f15be2d5b725546605.jpeg

bd815932861112299e64fceaff31dc2c.jpeg

I wish they had the accessories he'll have on display, like they did with the Tactical Suit figure.

Yup that's it-this costume/figure is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Definitely don't want anything to do with this horrendous figure, unless they make some changes.

I agree they definitely need some changes. I also think the lighting is too bright in the pics above from toyark.

Looking at the official marketing pic below he looks great I think.

Hot Toys may need to tweak some stuff, like Bat symbol darkness and neck / cape area, but so long as he ends up like the pic below I'll get him for sure.

67beb044ec18dad85fbd3644b3e1bbb3.png

I actually rather like the look of the figure. It's less intimidating than BvS, but do you need to be that intimidating when you've got done of your closest friends with you? I like the sleeker look. The lines are where DC has been taking the character. No real surprise.

I like the fact that JL suit is more lean and new cowl is kewl.
But obvious lines and angular padding look ugly...
Plus the bat symbol is almost gone visually.

Tbh I think the toy is too lean

2e711a4d8b16235b344538b390c4430acbe3e83db897a6adc0bd7132db8104ed.jpg

What the hell is going on with that cowl? Why does it have neck muscle strains like that? Reminds me of nipples on the batsuit. :lol Yeesh...

The DC line up looks disappointing compared to Marvels, hope HT improve them.

lol elaborate? ugly loki with messed up colors, graffiti thor, regular thor costume looks bad as well, hulk looks great, hela looks like a bobble head.

Back