Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i agree great shots. But i dunno......i want to love it.......but that neck/shoulder area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It'll all turn out fine in the end. Just like bvs batman figure. No need to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great new pics but still looks like they haven't made him big enough. In all the on set and promo pics Affleck looks much bulkier as he was in BvS. Sure it will be fixed by the time of release.

Great new pics but still looks like they haven't made him big enough. In all the on set and promo pics Affleck looks much bulkier as he was in BvS. Sure it will be fixed by the time of release.

I think that's the point though.. BvS they had to make Bats look like he can stand up to Supes. Now that's over with, they can make Bats all about his persona as a crime fighter with gadgets.

No need to make him appear like a wrestler where he single handling beats up the bigbad..he's part of the group now.

Now is the time for him to be more sophisticated and high tech since the others have superpowers

I think that's the point though.. BvS they had to make Bats look like he can stand up to Supes. Now that's over with, they can make Bats all about his persona as a crime fighter with gadgets.

No need to make him appear like a wrestler where he single handling beats up the bigbad..he's part of the group now.

Now is the time for him to be more sophisticated and high tech since the others have superpowers

That would make sense but in the trailers and promo pics he looks the same size as he did in BvS. You'd expect the figure to reflect that.

That would make sense but in the trailers and promo pics he looks the same size as he did in BvS. You'd expect the figure to reflect that.

Yep. If he looked like this I'd be fine.

9e16f62e8b55c31568a2b0f74fd5d5b0.jpg

Ben/the suit looks roughly the same size here as he was for BvS. Just the suit design changed while remaining similar looking. I hope they add a little more bulk to the torso on the figure, but with a little less ab definition than the BvS figure to make it more accurate. Basically what they have now, just with added bulk.

Ben/the suit looks roughly the same size here as he was for BvS. Just the suit design changed while remaining similar looking. I hope they add a little more bulk to the torso on the figure, but with a little less ab definition than the BvS figure to make it more accurate. Basically what they have now, just with added bulk.

and without that weird neck / cowl. Then I'd buy him in an instant. But its a studio call unfortunately.

Wasn't keeping close tabs on the developments but I thought they were going with that bluish tone for the main suit like in the first trailer. Did that get scrapped?

After seeing the JL SDCC panel it doesn't appear Ben is leaving the role anytime soon. :)
Still not loving this suit. Hopefully improved for the Batman movie.

I love my BvS Batman but I've always hated the thickness of the neck on the cowl. I think I'll have to get this one and sell of BvS.

How funny, one of the things I like about the BVS suit is the broad neck. It makes him look more animalistic and intimidating. The thinner neck of the JL one is a little odd to me. I am in for the tacti-cool suit though.

I'm definitely out on the TS, but am in on this one if I get the rest of the League. I do like the BvS suit better though.

What's up with the eyes/goggles it's lopsided and not same size.
e7e0551c267d768378246d7b9bfcccde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back