Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpted hair. Looks good, almost statue like

Screen_Shot_2017_07_19_at_9_12_35_PM.png

Man, I wish they sculpt WW's hair like that. No one's gonna be doing crazy poses with it long term anyway, considering all the rubber involved.

Are there any pictures of him in his individual movie suit?

I think his JL armor looks ok. I liked the look he had in BvS more with just some light armor pieces and bare chest. If they make a version where he has his human clothes (in the trailer when Bruce goes to talk to him) I'd probably go for that one.

BITi8kw.png

Looks badass as hell

Lol... Who thought we'd be saying that about frikkin aqua man someday... Now he's the most badass mutha*****a out of em all

Looks badass as hell

Lol... Who thought we'd be saying that about frikkin aqua man someday... Now he's the most badass mutha*****a out of em all

To be honest now the head's been added he does look fantastic... not sure whether to get this though, as I like the bare-chested look from BvS, i'm sure there'll be more than one version of him though.

Once again we have a double standard with the hair. Why do the girls get Barbie hair while the guys get sculpted hair? Sculpted hair only or GTFO of town, Hot Toys.

I do like the suit a lot. Detail on it is pretty sick! :rock Probably the only JL character i'm going to get.

Back