Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it'd be nice if they released a Joker with more accurate clothing with thinner material
and a new headsculpt with the remaining accessories
a smiling headsculpt showing his yellow teeth and frizzy hair that covers both ears like in the pencil trick scene
and in terms of the remaining accessories, the other knives he uses, rpg, lead pipe, and this is shooting for the stars here but maybe a handheld camera

There is talk of this over at the Toy-World forum, so it probably isn't just a mistake in translation. After getting my BRJ yesterday I'm so hyped at whatever Joker Hot Toy's throws at us.

Didn't awhile back when we first started to get pics of the bank robber joker when they were talkin about the artist the, J.C someone, and showing his repainted verison of BR joker. And he was going to offer who wanted his service to repaint the heads like he did, didn't they mention an "Ultimate Joker" was coming on it's way later on? I know it was somewhere on this thread and I think Hot Toys too. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

You seem convinced it's coming....

______

Still too high?

3138861597_56494b7fdc.jpg

What did you do?

TELL US!

it'd be nice if they released a Joker with more accurate clothing with thinner material
and a new headsculpt with the remaining accessories
a smiling headsculpt showing his yellow teeth and frizzy hair that covers both ears like in the pencil trick scene
and in terms of the remaining accessories, the other knives he uses, rpg, lead pipe, and this is shooting for the stars here but maybe a handheld camera

And for remaining accessories... The pencil, the phone from the thug's belly and the pack of grenades stuck to a string to the jacket's pocket...

I won't mind if they give us a V1 with the BR sculpt and gun, because I would have bought the BRJ anyway. But I'll be pissed if they give us a V1 with superior clothes, rocket launcher, shotgun, and a great sculpt. I hope the announcement is hinting at a Nurse or Cop Joker.

What did you do?

TELL US!

Nothing, apart from take all body clothes off and futzed each part on section by section. No glue, no sticky tape. No mods. Pulled and futzed pulled and futzed until each part became super tight.

It's just sitting on it's own.

3138861563_9ffed03ee5.jpg
3138861553_04033bb4ce.jpg

I won't mind if they give us a V1 with the BR sculpt and gun, because I would have bought the BRJ anyway. But I'll be pissed if they give us a V1 with superior clothes, rocket launcher, shotgun, and a great sculpt. I hope the announcement is hinting at a Nurse or Cop Joker.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Don't know if I would've got the BR Joker anyway, but I still wouldn't mind if they did that.

If I knew about this months ago, and HT hadn't STATED the TDK line was done, then I wouldn't have gotten this BR Joker either and would have waited for the "ultimate Joker".

Considering I just received the BR yesterday, it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. I haven't even had time to enjoy this figure and there's this talk about another...

If I knew about this months ago, and HT hadn't STATED the TDK line was done, then I wouldn't have gotten this BR Joker either and would have waited for the "ultimate Joker".

Considering I just received the BR yesterday, it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. I haven't even had time to enjoy this figure and there's this talk about another...

As much as I agree with you we still have to remember that these guys are in it to make money and nothing else. Sure there is customer service and making cool products but its just always going to come down to maximizing profits.

As much as I agree with you we still have to remember that these guys are in it to make money and nothing else. Sure there is customer service and making cool products but its just always going to come down to maximizing profits.

I know...

Doesn't make me feel any better about it though. :)

And while it's the drive of all companies, HT really makes you feel like the $$$ comes before the product sometimes. Joker's big money, they'll do anything because it will sell, even if it has significant bearing on those who already bought.

Why are people getting so uptight about this? The only facts we have are the vague statements HT has released. Everything else is speculation.

It could end up being: a) nothing at all, b) Nurse Joker, or c) Cop Joker, which wouldn't entail any double dipping on HT's part.

I'd say it implies that they have another figure up their sleeves. Which one is certainly far from concrete in that brief blurb.

Given that I don't recall HT ever officially commenting on extra production runs of figures, I'd say it's safe to read into it that another figure is on its way. What it'll be is the question.

Well cop joker wasn't on screen enough to warrant its own figure so if it's just a single figure more than likely it'll be the nurse. I however would like something along the lines of the Clark/Superman 2n1 only with the cop and nurse outfits and accessoris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back