Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I slept on getting this and then it was sold out lol. Got the email that I could purchase it after waitlisting it a few days ago. I get excited, then I see Oct/Dec 2020.....

Um, what?

Weird figure is back on pre-order for Oct/Dec... 2020??

Yeah it's pretty interesting, I hadn't thought it sold out that well, so curious they're doing another run already. I had thought maybe they're trying to coincide with John Wick 4 but that's getting released early 2021.

I just recently picked mine up off eBay for a good price. I had no plans on getting him but wanted the suit/ body for a custom. Once I opened him up I liked the look so I’m keeping him as is.

8544DB45-4B6D-4447-89E8-00F3517E0EDA.jpg

Isn't it weird how this is somehow getting a reissue but HT doesn't say anything about it? Is it North America only? Sideshow and Timewalker have it up for preorder.

This seems like a second wave rather than a complete reissue. Did they actually reissue the Mark 50 or just produce a second wave after the first one sold out prior to release?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This seems like a second wave rather than a complete reissue. Did they actually reissue the Mark 50 or just produce a second wave after the first one sold out prior to release?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This was released a while ago and had been sold out, it's not still in production so I'd definitely call it a reissue. Regardless both the Mark 50 and the Infinity War Thor reissue/re-release were announced by HT on social media. This just went up on Sideshow and retailers with out a word.

Wait you guys mean mark 47 right?

Mark 50 is still in stock, I don't see why they would resissue that?

No they announced it as a reissue for Mark 50, not sure if it even got to waitlist before that but there was definitely an announcement, pretty baffling but maybe it was to drum up interest again when Endgame came out for people who didn?t want to wait for the 85 on preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it weird how this is somehow getting a reissue but HT doesn't say anything about it? Is it North America only? Sideshow and Timewalker have it up for preorder.

Hot Toys greed. They will just start making more of any figure they see go up in the after market. I am surprised they don't have a scalpers department selling figures on eBay.

Yeah Malgus. It is a business. You see demand increase, so you manufacture more product. Where is the problem in that? You talk about scalpers: The issue is when there is not enough product, and too high of a demand, the product value increases and the scalpers make it even more expensive for us collectors to buy in the aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have this site filtered at my work, haven't been on here in ages! Saw that a bunch of HT were getting reissued and saw this one for PO, so went ahead and got this one, now they need to do another run on Doc Brown!

Back