Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a Sideshow charge notification for this guy. July 24th!!!

Just got mine too.
Still waiting on my 1/4 joker shipping notice too tho even tho I ordered It on day one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

safe_image.jpg

Real?

Seeing everyone talk about theirs getting ready to ship was enough to finally push me into getting this. I loved JW1, liked JW2, and 3 was decent enough, but the character is badass and I love Keanu so I think I'd regret letting this one slip by.

I got the notice too. Aside from Deadpool this is the first figure I've bought that doesn't fit under the umbrella of MCU or Arnie..

Appears to be on schedule with Time Walker toys as well, i show they have their site updated to start billing on July 26th

Awesome news to hear JW on the way. No telling how the remainder of the year will turn out, not to mention quality control and other factors of reproductions and re-releases of the figure market collectibles.

Fact is Hot Toys are manufactured in China. The U.S. and China trade deal is pending and in affect the ECB is now in a bind affecting the rest of the eurozone economy.

Let's not forget additional tax costs now coming in from most ecommerce dealers these days for over priced HT items. Would expect all of ecommerce sites likely will be charging tax end of year or 2020.

12 years of collecting, JW completes it. To may reproductions going on like FT Selina and Re-release of HT CA Avengers.

What's the point of collecting anymore, there is no limit on anything....better in the bank, stock or 401k.

Almost forgot to mention HT Spiderman Homecoming re-release this year as well.

Don't know how other collectors are taking to these re-releases and offset repros, however the bang for the buck of having what should be a limited collectible is falling real fast. Guess it's pie in the face.

I'm not into this hobby as a financial investment or the prestige of having a limited piece. The more collectors that can get their hands on these figures at a reasonable price the better.

Almost forgot to mention HT Spiderman Homecoming re-release this year as well.

Don't know how other collectors are taking to these re-releases and offset repros, however the bang for the buck of having what should be a limited collectible is falling real fast. Guess it's pie in the face.

I'll never understand the mentality of "should be a limited collectible" at all. They could keep these things in print forever for all I care. I collect what I want. Not what others want and then sit there happy I have something someone else doesn't.

I'll never understand the mentality of "should be a limited collectible" at all. They could keep these things in print forever for all I care. I collect what I want. Not what others want and then sit there happy I have something someone else doesn't.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed. On the one hand, it's ultimately irrelevant to me what someone else does or does not have, and toys are not an investment anyway. But if I think about it, the more people are excited about and own a given figure, the more fun it is to compare notes and trade photos. It becomes a shared experience which is more entertaining to me.

Agreed. On the one hand, it's ultimately irrelevant to me what someone else does or does not have, and toys are not an investment anyway. But if I think about it, the more people are excited about and own a given figure, the more fun it is to compare notes and trade photos. It becomes a shared experience which is more entertaining to me.

And i agree with you. It is the very reason that we have forums like this one.

I literally spend probably 90% of my hobby on the boards talking about the figures instead of playing with them haha.

Back