Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the movie but I'm still really surprised at how much toy love this has received. Mafex and Mezco first out of the gate and now Hot Toys too. I can't wait to get a good look at that sculpt tomorrow!

Please let him make it to preorder. I've wanted this to happen since the first movie.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

:yess:

Finally something new. I almost preordered the MAFEX figure last night, but I'd rather hold out for this. The pencil is a nice touch. :lol

Please let him make it to preorder. I've wanted this to happen since the first movie.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I know they've shown side characters or villains from movies and never released them but have they shown one off figures like this and never released them?

I know they've shown side characters or villains from movies and never released them but have they shown one off figures like this and never released them?

Valerian, The Lone Ranger and Prometheus all spring to mind.

It’s a must. Had a custom a while back and regret selling it. Hopefully the suit turn out good. Out of all things Hot Toys suits sorta look like garbage

Neo, now John Wick. Maybe Hot Toys has replaced their Johnny Depp obsession with a Keanu Reeves one. :p

Coming soon: Ted Theodore Logan, John Constantine, Johnny Utah, Jack Traven, Johnny Mnemonic, and Ortiz the Dog Boy figures. Each sold separately. :lol

(and no, you can not have a Bill S. Preston, Esq. figure. That's just not how Hot Toys does things... :wink1:)

Looks like Blitzway is doing Ted.

Getting this for sure. The only interesting thing HT have shown so far in amongst another glut of Star Wars and Iron Man. Blitzway are showing far great imagination these days.

Looks like Blitzway is doing Ted.

Yeah, that was revealed a couple of hours after I posted that... :lol

And they haven't shown a Bill yet, either. :lol

(though as it's Blitzway, I'd be very surprised if they didn't do Bill as well)

Awesome news!! Have two custom Wick’s already but will gladly replace them with Hot Toys offering.

Yup, I want it badly... I thought they'd never make one since they find regular clothes boring.

Awesome ! Will get it regardless... but I really hope the sculpt will be tweaked. We can all be realistic that there won't be 2 sculpts.

However the expression looks too tired and weary like after the fight. I want an angrier / focused expression.

Yeah, he looks a bit "sad Keanu"

Tbh this guy is super easy to bash and it won’t cost you $250 doing it.

Between the Keanu figs they’re making I think i’d Rather have neo. Secretly hoping they continue down the Keanu path and make a classic bill and ted!

Yeah, he looks a bit "sad Keanu"

Tbh this guy is super easy to bash and it won’t cost you $250 doing it.

Between the Keanu figs they’re making I think i’d Rather have neo. Secretly hoping they continue down the Keanu path and make a classic bill and ted!

Ted was just shown. Blitzway is the maker.

Back