Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you're right about Hot Toys for sure making this. I'll happily wait for this figure vs not getting it at all.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Release date for the next movie is supposedly next May, so might be that long...

I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a HT preorder go up for a non-scifi/fantasy/superhero character. Feels like it's been quite a while...

Probably the Stan Lee figure, maybe Commando?

Decided to look. I guess they're fantasy but DX15 Jack Sparrow and Belle went up for PO May/April 2017 respectively. Before that holy ****, you're right, there's a couple video game releases sprinkled through but yeah MMS327 Stan Lee is the last one that I can see and then John Matrix MMS76 Dec 2014.

Yeah I considered Jack and Belle, which is why I tried to rule out fantasy characters as well. I know John Wick still takes place in a slightly heightened world, but he's still basically just a regular human guy in a suit, which feels like it will be unusual to see when the proto pics finally go up.

Yeah I considered Jack and Belle, which is why I tried to rule out fantasy characters as well. I know John Wick still takes place in a slightly heightened world, but he's still basically just a regular human guy in a suit, which feels like it will be unusual to see when the proto pics finally go up.

I know it's still the MCU but i always thought of Wick as someone who could easily fit in the Daredevil/Punisher world.

Where did you get that hilarious dog sculpture? It's super funny.

Ebay. The ears are too long and I had to paint him brownish grey but it was quite cheap compared to some of the alternatives. I like how the bowl just says dog on it!

I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a HT preorder go up for a non-scifi/fantasy/superhero character. Feels like it's been quite a while...

Yeah, man. HT those day is DC/ Marvel and Star Wars.

Where is Hot Toys DX Bob Ross?

Yeah, man. HT those day is DC/ Marvel and Star Wars.

Where is Hot Toys DX Bob Ross?

I'd lose my mind if they did that. I had coincidentally thought about that the other day; I figured that with the sudden influx of Ross popularity again that no one had done a custom run for sculpts.

So what are the chances that this may actually happen??

Looks f.. awesome!![emoji2]

Sendt fra min SM-G960F med Tapatalk

I hope you're right about Hot Toys for sure making this. I'll happily wait for this figure vs not getting it at all.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

My best guess is that this is for sure happening. Most likely it won’t be released soon enough for those of us ready to buy.

Release date for the next movie is supposedly next May, so might be that long...

40098261_10155713627997344_4843213772480839680_n.jpg

Cool! I hope the release date isn't too far away, I can't wait to have this!

Looks good. I feel like I need one other figure to finish off my Arnie shelf, I'm just not sure really...

Back