Hot toys Jack Sparrow & Will Turner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QQB

Freaked Out
Reaction score
cimg1599_165.jpg

cimg1602_921.jpg

March 2008~!

Interesting. But where's Davy?

Actually Will looks pretty nice. I prefer the DMC outfit myself.

Sparrow's headdress and thumb necklace is awesome.

Damage those are nice. I sure wish Sideshow would follow suit... Those are perfectly in proportion and the tailoring looks so great! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Cannibal Jack!! Awesome so HT has the DMC license so Pirate Elizabeth may be following soon!!! I am buying both without hesitation! :rock

Bottom Left image, it looks like a smirking Jack......alternative head sculpt?

Wow. Both of those sculpts look damn terrific!! Still have no interest in a Will Turner, though. I'll just end up punching it across the room like I want to do with the actual character. :monkey3

Aw, is that the mystery figure that is being released along with Will? I was hoping for Barbossa, or even Davy :monkey2

I'm guessing Cannibal Jack was the mystery figure all along. :monkey2

It's a great figure, but I'm disappointed we still don't have a Barbossa or Jones in the line.

Can. Jack headsculpt is a leap above HT's other headsculpt! Now THAT looks like Jack!! Glad to see one of his many facial expressions conveyed into the sculpt, as opposed to a serious/static look.

:chew

Perhaps HT's idea of a misleading joke? I'm sure Cannibal Jack is the mystery figure. Kind of disappointing - although it looks great. Hopefully the line is strong and we will see Davy and Barbossa and a pirate Knightley too.

The mystery silhouette may not have been meant to be the actual figure, just a somewhat obscure shape, Hasbro's done it before with mystery figures.

Will looks great and it's his more elaborate costume, I think I'll get him and probably Jack, get him, repain the fact without the cannibal makeup just to have a head with a "Jack face".

Back