Hot toys Jack Sparrow & Will Turner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm actually considering Will. I say that HT head sculpts have been getting way better than Sideshow's. They're very life-like.

Yep! I would like a version of Will to complete a good set of Pirates characters... but I prefer the DMC version. I'm gonna hold out and hope that one comes along. DMC version of Eliz too.

Must haves:
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Hector Barbossa

If I get those, then I'll probably want:
Eliz Swann DMC
Will Turner DMC

I also would like to see some of Davy's crew and Barbossa's too.

I can't say I'd get Norrington or Cutler Beckett though... but never say never.

I think I will get both Jacks. I just need to keep out of the commerce section to save some money to get the first Jack.:eek:

Its technically the second Jack offered but from a different film. His clothing didn't change much from DMC to AWE but I'll be interested to see if they go that extra mile and include the black mark additional handsculpt.

Well, Jack's got the bandage around his left hand, so it looks like there's a fairly good chance they'd put the "black spot" on his hand.

I wonder if his Ginormous hat comes off... Not a big fan of that part of the movie, but a repaint of canibal jacks face would make a good third head....

Those look awesome. I may have to pick them up. Wonder if Sideshow will import these as well.

Sideshow imported the first two I guarantee these are also imported:

Cannibal Jack Sparrow will stand 12 inches high, feature 22 points of articulation, and accurately reflect the look of the character in the film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dean Man’s Chest.

The figure will include the iconic Jack Sparrow costume, a feather-liked scepter, a real-like feather crown, a compass, a special necklace of human toes, a saber, a scabbard, a flintlock pistol, a bunch of keys, a POTC2 figure stand/base with name plate, and two head sculpts - one of Jack’s face painted with four pair of scary, staring eyes and one with his iconic smiley face.

Damn it. This means I have to buy two Jacks....

eBay sellers already selling Jack but no Will.....their prices though are all over the place. Some at $129, some even at $145.....it'll be interesting to see what his final price is....

The new Jack definitely for me is an improvement over the previous one. They will probably be around 135, I wish these were closer to 99 a pop.

I showed the pics of the new Jack to my brother. He thought they looked really good, and he doesn't think the 12" Palpatine from Sideshow looks a thing like Palpatine. :rolleyes: So if it gets his OK, then it must really be a good sculpt.

I literally had Jack AWE version in my shopping cart at an online retailer when I saw the pics of the new Jack. Don't really give a rat's about the Cannibal head, but Smilin' Jack is a definate. Will too. Now if they would do Elizabeth in Pirate gear...

Oh and Toy Square is listing Jack at $139.99 and Will at $120.00. I fugured Jack would be more cuz of the head.

I'll wait till Sideshow gets their pre-orders up...normally I'd jump on the Toy Square pre-orders but after ordering all the AvP:R stuff from them it's a little too much right now especially since they charge you right away.

Not to mention it's Christmas coming up and I got money to spend on other people.....and unfortunately not myself! :(

I'm sure SS will get them up soon, they imported the first set so I'm sure it'll follow rapidly like the AvP:R figures. I don't like ordering HT figures from SSC because I have to sign for them and am never home during FedEx delivery times to my house so I'll probably just go through Marc or Bob for these.

On a related note, Elizabeth and Jack v1 are heading to my home as we speak!

Back