Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was leaning towards "drunk" but I went with "happy" just to be in the safe side.

I figured he was either happy or mad. You never can tell with them crazy Australians.
Crazy? Carrazy am I? I aint got no tatts. :monkey3

Looks like Hot Toys are hitting the armour. So now they are stomping on Neca's all plastic territory. Oh the injustice. :lol

SWEEEEET!! Just the announcement I have been waiting for... Now we just need them to get cracking on The Dark Knight and my Hot Toys wishes will have been made reality. :rock

So Hot Toys is doing Marvel now? So cool!

Yeah, this will be great... and I bet their IMs light up too. HT loves to do light up Robots. I wonder if they'll get Downey likeness rights, in any case I'm sure they'll do two heads to swap out like the SSC Exclusive PF.

And Guys, don't worry, HT will do TDK. There was a WIP proto shot posted or a post about someone who saw it on OSW over 6 months ago, so it's coming...

BTW, anyone who has a HT Robocop knows how good this HT IM is gonna be!

Damn this is great news that Hot Toys is doing Marvel, it opens the door for a 1/6 scale HULK using their rubber suit technology :chew:chew:chew:chew:banana:joy:joy

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
would have settled for medi, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
BEST NEWS ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

This is cool. But I like the TDK 'hint' better. :D

Could they do a Hulk from the movie now????:google:google:google

Marvel + Hot Toys is simply the best news in a long time. We may even see Iron Monger and Hulk in the near future :banana:banana

Oh and knowing Hot Toys expect a battle-damaged version of Iron Man as well :lol

photo_33.jpg

Incredible news, never thought it would happen. But I'm fearful that they will pull an Alien astronaut suit, and give us a rubber Iron Man---> :mad:

Hope they make it at least 80% plastic armor.
Even if it's a rubber Iron Man I'll still probably buy one. Too bad War Machine isn't in the film.

I got this translation from an overseas site.

A friend with me ~
hottoys the 12-inch Iron Man will launch two versions, which are full of silver Mark II and the Yellow Mark III, built-in to give up, eyes, chest and palm, and so will be light, some armor can be opened, the head may change On the protagonist's head carving, or open the helmet mask!

Department of truth Jiuzheng ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back