Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Before the Dark Knight arrives, another Marvel Hero - the IRON MAN will hit the theatres this week" Maybe thats a hint for Batman Dark Knight from Hot TOys. This is exciting news...

Yeah Hope so:joy

"Before the Dark Knight arrives, another Marvel Hero - the IRON MAN will hit the theatres this week" Maybe thats a hint for Batman Dark Knight from Hot TOys. This is exciting news...

That's how I read it as well

Except that the Dark Knight is DC and not Marvel!!! :lol :lol :lol

:bow:bow::I luv you HOT TOYS: :bow:bow:bow:about ^^^^ing time no more ugly medicom anime marvel crap:monkey3:monkey3, oh please when the CAPTAIN AMERICA movie comes out in 2009 or 2010, please make him too , ill do anything if they make captain america so i can display with IRON MAN:

Last edited:
I'd only get a classic version:

ironman17.jpg

WOW
Things just keep getting better and better. It is like 2008 is the year that every 1/6 dream comes true. I don't know if my wallet will survive this year.

Really, Toe? I thought you would have had some before.

nope. I thought of getting the James Dean and Prison Break but did not go throught with it. Thought of getting some Predators but i don't like to assemble things :eek:

Good stuff P!tu but you forgot the link to the MMS series. The link in my newsletter aint working. :taz Must know what it links to. Dagnabbit.:taz

https://www.hottoys.com.hk:80/mm.php

It's just a link to all the Movie Masterpiece series.

I have to say this is really good news. I was kind of hoping Medi would do this because they're so good with armor, but having an Iron Man more in scale with everything else will be better. Hopefully they'll do more than just the Mk.III.

It's just the Movie Masterpiece page.

:taz:taz:taz

Would have liked to see something, anything. The movie is days away and the figure will probably be an early Christmas present. Ah well, all in good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back