Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

I will buy it... But only if it isn't diecast. Iron Patriot makes me think it will indeed be diecast though. :(

whiplash_zps0e4b8352.jpg

Sallah

Yeah based on their original product announcement

" Hot Toys is proud to announce plans to present a series of Diecast collectibles from Marvel Studios’ Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, and The Avengers. What characters are you most looking forward to seeing in diecast? Iron Man Mark III, Super Drone (Whiplash Mark II)?"

Its more then likely diecast.

Last edited:

he looks great question is though how much Diecast content will he contain all those intricate parts I am sure it going to Die cast for the large parts and pastic for all those detailed parts.

wow, this is really awesome, so like 8 months from release?

Who knows, it was well over a year from when Iron Monger was first shown before the pre-order finally happened.

Don't think so. That's just a general statement. There is another pic that I saw on facebook showing their lineup of upcoming diecast figures. They only have 1/4 and 1/12 versions shown. I think that they are keeping 1/6 plastic.

Thats for the Play Imginative company

That thing is a beauty! Too bad i'm not gonna po it once it comes out,the mark 42 diecast will be my last ht fig for this year(i hope so :lol )

Is that another dieacast?.. I hope not, I want a MMS Whiplash

Yeah. It says it's diecast in the magazine scan posted above.

It looks really cool, though. I'd be very tempted to buy this if it was plastic.

Sadly if it's die-cast it’ll have to be a pass for me; I want be able to afford it.

Bury my wallet at "Scoop 3". :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back