Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

Can anyone speak factually as to whether or not the MMS line is HT cash cow?

I really want this one. Didn't like the first whiplash and was hoping we may see this one. Oh how cool would the 4 drones be?

This figure has been wanted for the longest time. No way will they limit this to a Comic Con exclusive.

Whiplash if my favorite villain in the Marvel movie series.
I have to replace my standard HT Whiplash cause it recently broke after I moved. :monkey2

Iron Whiplash?
Hell yes!!!

Wow! Just saw the full pic of the fig at OSR,this figure will look great once its finish

398838_475566965849625_1488685130_n.jpg

I will buy it... But only if it isn't diecast. Iron Patriot makes me think it will indeed be diecast though. :(

whiplash_zps0e4b8352.jpg

Sallah

I will buy it... But only if it isn't diecast. Iron Patriot makes me think it will indeed be diecast though. :(

Sallah

I know man, i was looking foward to this too but i forgot ht did mention this would be a diecast(at the time they annouce the diecast line) i already po iron patriot and i only now want 1 more diecast fig(ironman mark42?) hope its normal mms

You know,as much as anything it s nice to be able to look and study it.Enjoy it s design.It was in and out of "Iron Man 2" so quickly and so badly lit you almost wonder why they bothered.I bet the genius who designed it was annoyed.
How good is this going to look next to Monger...

And what do u know, someone at osr just posted another prototype of the diecast mark42 :yess: but sorry whiplash i will not get u :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back