Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few of my Iron Man Figs:

3439706333_3a350474e3.jpg

3879515530_f58f7e168a.jpg

3878993472_c602bb79f2.jpg

Very nice. Always loved the lighting in your photos. It has a lovely cinematic/promo feel and warmth to them. Sometimes feels like magazine scans from product reviews.

Yes, im late, but today im finally getting my Mark III.

Yes i know about the BD version :banghead but theres nothing i can do about it.

Im happy anyways :)

Update:
Got it!

img0411.jpg

Sorry about that crapy pic, my camera is broken...

I`ll be working on some poses :) such a nice figure. The chest/eyes batteries are dead...i`ll be replacing them tomorow.

Last edited:
I`ll be working on some poses :) such a nice figure. The chest/eyes batteries are dead...i`ll be replacing them tomorow.

You can replace them if you want, but I found mine had just built up some residue from storage and a little light scrub with some alcohol and they were fine.

There's a few shops over at my place still having the Mark II & III in stock. Going for USD210 though.

I just got my mark III from a seller on ebay. I came home very excited about it only to find that the piece that recieves the pin on one of the flaps had cracked. When I moved the flap it fell off completely and now I cannot find it anywhere. To be honest for the money I think the figure is overly fragile. A lot of the flaps do not work as well as they should I think. Very disappointed. Looks nice but not as well made as I had hoped it would be.

I just got my mark III from a seller on ebay. I came home very excited about it only to find that the piece that recieves the pin on one of the flaps had cracked. When I moved the flap it fell off completely and now I cannot find it anywhere. To be honest for the money I think the figure is overly fragile. A lot of the flaps do not work as well as they should I think. Very disappointed. Looks nice but not as well made as I had hoped it would be.

this was fairly uncommon i think, out of the 250 i saw sell only 5 came back with any kind of problem, did u contact the seller?

The figure was from a private seller who I have not heard back from yet. I found the piece and repaired it as best I could but I still know that it is knackered. The pin itself seems a little too long and the only way it will go in is into the hole that is in the centre of the repaired part. Closing the flap down has caused it to fracture again. It is a tiny thing but it has really peed me off.

The left shoulder caps seem a lot looser than the right ones two and the missiles in the arms are a really fiddly set up too. I am a bit underwhelmed to be honest. Shame as some of the photos make it look so bloody awesome. I am hoping that the seller will be fair and refund me but I have weird feeling they won't.

Eeek! I picked up my Mark III today for a little dusting, and photo taking, and huge spider crawled out from under his shoulder armor! I panicked and dropped him, but thankfully he landed on the table and was undamaged. Still, that freaked me out. I hate spiders, especially so when they're hiding inside my collectibles.

There's a few shops over at my place still having the Mark II & III in stock. Going for USD210 though.

gohastings.com

just purchased a Mark 2 with coupon code "302010". Everything including shipping came up to $126.00. I believe they state that they have the Mark 3 available too.

Hi guys :)

Really nice poses and shots, keep them coming:clap

Thought I'll just jump in and post a few shots of mine. Just got them, i know its abit late, but better than never

there's something about this figure such that photos turn out better if you shoot them above its height, maybe its just me. But for that reason, I placed them on my lower shelves which are below average eye level

4018699543_5a6bab7411.jpg

4018693653_9bd671d3f8.jpg

4019458574_2dc9050b74.jpg

4018695063_75ce0f8d8b.jpg

4019450318_6788d1e095.jpg

4018689599_1cd4612762.jpg

4019447826_fb54b65d2a.jpg

4019442574_9fa8f4c822.jpg

Eeek! I picked up my Mark III today for a little dusting, and photo taking, and huge spider crawled out from under his shoulder armor! I panicked and dropped him, but thankfully he landed on the table and was undamaged. Still, that freaked me out. I hate spiders, especially so when they're hiding inside my collectibles.

Eeek indeed! That has happened to me. I hate them too and no matter how clean my wife keeps the house, we still get spiders every now and then. And we don't want to use insecticides inside our home because of the kids.

Back